“The Absolute Worse Motel Ever!!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Andy's Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Andy's Motel
Save Saved
You added Andy's Motel to your Saves list
8101 Surf Dr, Panama City Beach, FL 32405   |
Ranked #37 of 49 hotels in Panama City Beach
Georgia
“The Absolute Worse Motel Ever!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

Our family attempted to stay at Andy's last June. We checked in and found the room filthy. There were holes in the door, black hairs in the sink and the air conditioning was pathetic! Decided to leave and tried to get my deposit back. The manager refused so I had him call the owner. Finally she let us have half of our deposit back (one days rental). We moved to the Holiday Terrace Motel which seemed like paradise in comparison.

Room Tip: Stay Away!!!
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

30 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012 via mobile

It's in a good location. Its not a 5 star, but it will do.

• Stayed March 2011
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011

My husband and I just retured from PCB and we stayed at Andys. We arrived late and staff was very accommadating to our late check-in. Its a mom-and-pop motel but its very cozy and you feel like family as soon as you arrive. Rooms are well kept up, its not the Hilton but its perfect for the location, the price, and the friendly staff. We made lots of friends here and now we know why people come back year after year!!! We plan on making this our pardise in PCB!!!!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Nashville, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2011 via mobile

Just returned from PCB. My sister and I stayed at Andy's Motel. We got their about 8pm on a Friday night. Easy check in. The staff were very friendly. The room was very clean and the view from the balcony was outstanding! The beds were not the most comfortable, but we were so tired, we didn't care! It even had a little kitchen. This is an older mom and pop motel and needs some updating, but it was perfect for us. It was $125 per night. We will go back again:)

• Stayed July 2011
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2011

Go stay in your high rise and save me a room at Andys.Ask the night clerk to borrow his car to jump yours off.Ask them for a late check out or to call you if someone cancels.As for me,Ill be stayin where their family is like a second family to me.My family lives in PC and I stay at Andys.I couldnt drag my stuff out of a high rise and all that way to get to the beach.Its quiet at Andys.I have stayed there countless times and I spent 3 weeks there so far this summer.My rooms are ALWAYS clean.The kitchen has more pots and pans and stuff than my own.This year I bought a really nice t shirt and hat for $9.00.FOR BOTH! Yes,they have wi fi.I read those bad reviews.They dont mention how they wanted free nights and trashed the room and threatened the owners and staff.Notice how there are only 2 bad reviews.That is abusing this service.

Room Tip: Just ask! Every room Ive been in was nice.302 had new carpet and a new tv.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011 via mobile

This has got to be the nastiest place I have ever stayed in! I can't believe the Dept. Of Health allows it to remain open!

• Stayed July 2011
Columbus, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

My husband and I made a spontaneous decision to head for the beach for the weekend. We stumbled on Andy's Motel and stayed in Room 301. It was immaculate. I never expected such a beautiful and quiet place right on the beach. The sunsets were gorgeous, and our balcony overlooked the Gulf. The office staff was good-humored and helpful, telling us the places where locals enjoy the great seafood and where we could go to see dolphins. (Shell Island is a must see!) The housekeeping staff spoiled us rotten. There were kayaks and chairs to rent right on our beach, too. I've already recommended Andy's Motel to my friends.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Been to Andy's Motel? Share your experiences!