Stayed with 2 small kids, mother, and husband in the 1 bdrm with bunk during the Labor Day weekend (4 days). Resort was what I expected for the price. Normally, we stay at Reflections at Bay Point (another Sterling Resort) or the Holiday Inn Resort. But, this was one quite a bit cheaper and I was trying to sneak a vacation in on a budget. The condo was in good condition (1803E). The only problem was the drawer on the bunk bed would not close fully. Kitchen was fully stocked and there was a sufficient number of towels (I still bring my own from home). Fortunately, the pools, hot tubs, and splash area were fully functioning during our stay. Great beach access. CONS: Not used to the pool area ACTUALLY closing and being locked after 10pm. The front desk staff appears disengaged and uninterested.. The elevator situation is atrocious (On our last day, it smelled as though someone had urinated in one of them). The luggage carts were non-existent on check out day (Monday). If I had to vacation again on a budget, I would consider Splash.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront condominium waterpark resort. Family oriented and no smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Splash Resort Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Splash Hotel Panama City Beach
- Splash Resort Panama City Beach