We just went for Labor Day weekend.. We stayed in 2106E and the condo was very clean and spacious. For 1900.00 it wasnt worth the money. First the refridgerater was not cold at all. The freeze melted our ice cream sandwhichs. We had to keep stuff in the ice chest. Which was a problem because there is no ice machines on the property. You have to buy bag ice downstairs or across the street. The showers and water pressure was horrible. When taking a shower the water would shut off and u would have to wait 2-3 minutes for it to come back on. It did it a few times in the same showering period. It happen everytime someone showered and no matter what time of day. In all 3 bathrooms. The tv in the living room would go out and stay off for 1 hr or 2 then come back on. If you plan on cooking bring cooking supplies. Kitchen was bare. The resort itself was nice, but huge problem with elevators. We waited 25 mins to get a elevaltor to get to the 21st floor at times. The outside bar was nice but under staffed.1 girl working on Labor Day weekend is just crazy. Ordering food was a mad house and getting a drink you had to wait forever. The pools were the best part of the trip. Lazy river should be called something else. Its for small children under 8. The access to the beach was great.
Would not recomended this place to anyone... Can stay at better places for less money..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront condominium waterpark resort. Family oriented and no smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, TRIPSHOCK.COM, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Splash Resort Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Splash Hotel Panama City Beach
- Splash Resort Panama City Beach