Splash was ok. They didn't have the bowling alley. The arcade games mostly didn't work. They had cool a lazy river and pool. We liked the dive in movie. The security was great. There was always someone making sure there was no one trespassing. The cleaning was really bad. Our beds had sand in them, there was a piece of toast lying in the middle of the floor, and the restrooms by the pool were so gross. They had so much sand and water on the floor. The toilets were clogged. When we got to our room at 4:10 the maids said they needed five more minutes. The location was pretty good. Overall it was ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront condominium waterpark resort. Family oriented and no smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Splash Resort Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Splash Hotel Panama City Beach
- Splash Resort Panama City Beach