We visited Splash with another family, who stayed in their own room / condo which a different owner / management company than ours. We stayed in 1104W and it was NOT as advertised- the description said the master bedroom had an oceanfront balcony (non existent) and the entire place smelled like an ash tray. We called the property management company twice and were told someone would call us back about the discrepancy in the description, etc but never heard from anyone. Our condo was very dirty and constantly covered with sand because there are no mats or and way to wipe your feet. The walls were all scuffed and badly in need of paint. The WiFi signal in our unit was spotty to non-existent, which was an issue in that my husband and U both needed to do some work. The condo our friends rented (1005 E) was completely different- beautifully decorated and their property owner called them several times to ensure all was well.
The Splash park was great for our 3 year old- it was a great place to take a break from the sand.
The food at the "grill" was terrible but the staff was extremely friendly.
We were also disappointed to discover the property no longer has a bowling alley, as was advertised.
Understanding this is PCB and not a five star resort, I try to manage my own expectations but I expect to get what we pay for and clean accommodation - unfortunately this failed on both fronts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront condominium waterpark resort. Family oriented and no smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, TRIPSHOCK.COM, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Splash Resort Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Splash Hotel Panama City Beach
- Splash Resort Panama City Beach