Just got back from a weeks stay at Splash. We had a great time. The other reviews are spot on about the elevator wait times and lack of luggage carts. But after lugging all our bags and crazy wait time on elevator the room made up for it. We stayed in 307w. The condo was huge! The furniture was nice with minimal wear and tear. The condo was clean and well appointed kitchen. The pools were on the chilly side, but it didn't bother us. The beach was very nice. All tents and other big big things were taken down before dark. I personally didn't have much interaction with staff, but my mother-in-law said everyone was nice. Our blender didn't work and the resort had a new one for us the next day. I did notice that not very many people were wearing the arm bands that they give you. There were a lot of people in all of the pools, but I expected that during peak season. We had a huge balcony. We did have a hard time when we left because it took forever to find a luggage cart again. I know they can't add more elevators, but they sure could buy more carts. All and all we had a great time. I would go back again, but would check in on a weekday and not on a Saturday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront condominium waterpark resort. Family oriented and no smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TRIPSHOCK.COM, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Splash Resort Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Splash Hotel Panama City Beach
- Splash Resort Panama City Beach