We stayed 8 days in 1201 East. We rented from the VRBO website. It was a lovely, well-decorated condo. It was very clean and perfect for us. We had 5 adults, including a nanny, and 4 kids from 6 months to 6 years. We were very pleased. We had a slight issue with a sliding door being hard to open, and Paul and Julie had it fixed immediately. The beds here were so comfy! like a very expensive hotel. This condo is right on the beach, wonderful view. (Just a tip when traveling with baby, I tried on 2 occasions to rent a high chair from a local baby equipment rental place so we wouldn't have to bring one. They never responded, we went to Walmart and bought a baby booster seat that worked great and was much cheaper than the rental would have been.) The Splash Resort is great for our family. The beach chairs that came with this rental were fabulous. The Riptide Grill poolside/beachside has great food and cocktails. In all, we had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront condominium waterpark resort. Family oriented and no smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TRIPSHOCK.COM, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Splash Resort Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Splash Hotel Panama City Beach
- Splash Resort Panama City Beach