our room was one of the nicest condos we have ever stayed in, however the hotel amenities are really poor. the pools are freezing, you can even enjoy getting in and playing with your kids. allof them are so cold. they have a serious elevator problem. this is a huge resort and they only have 4 elevators. it is very common to wait 8-10 minutes to just get on then once you are on you may stop at every floor before you get to the floor you need. this is all day long, not just during checking times. the workout facility has nice equipment and overlooks the ocean, but the air is turned up so high I was soaking wet within 5 minutes and had only warmed up. overall there seems to be a huge lack if care by resort staff if you are having a nice time or if they even provide friendly service. even though our room was nice, I will never come back here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront condominium waterpark resort. Family oriented and no smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TRIPSHOCK.COM, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Splash Resort Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Splash Hotel Panama City Beach
- Splash Resort Panama City Beach