So excited to go on our first family vacation. Drove all the way from il. Upon arrival checking in staff was stand off ish-blew it off bc I'm trying to enjoy my vacation with my 2 little kids and hubby- waited 10 min for elevator got to room and it was dirty! I'm having to put towels down on our bedroom carpet floor bc the carpet is gross! I asked house keeping to come clean off the juice sticky counters and wipe the refrige down and to clean the cat hair off the couch! On top of that there is some kind of black stuff running into the ocean that I called security about and he was clueless-I will be calling the health department in the morning-to add to that the power went out 2 times today! $234/night I'm beyond furious at the condition the place is in. I could have stayed at holiday in and felt more comfortable! The pool was puked in and no one did anything about it for hours, there is garbage on the beach, and the pools are small, water park is a joke but I'm sure it all looks amazing to the kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront condominium waterpark resort. Family oriented and no smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, BookIt.com, TRIPSHOCK.COM, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Splash Resort Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Splash Hotel Panama City Beach
- Splash Resort Panama City Beach