Check in process was fine. We got there a few hours early and our room wasn't ready but the girl at the desk called when it was. We stayed in the east tower in room 203. It was quite dirty. The carpet was really dirty and old looking. The furniture was old, chipped up, the pillows were gross and old. Washer and dryer were gross and dryer didn't work properly, took over 100 minutes to dry a load. It was also odd that the vanities in the bathroom were so high. Arcade was awful. About 5 out 15 games in the arcade were broken. The website advertises a bowling alley on the property and there is no bowling alley. This is clearly false advertisement. One of the reasons we chose this resort is because our 6 year old is very into bowling. He was so disappointed. The pools were good, kids liked the splash park. I saw cigarette butts around the pool and a man walked by me smoking a cigarette at the pool even though it is a non smoking resort. There is a lot of rust around the property, it is not very well maintained. The guest service is horrible and non existent. You can't get anyone on the phone - period. Even the general manager, Renee McCrain, will not answer the phone or return phone calls. We have tried to get a hold of her for 3 days now with no response at all. We have left 3 messages for her. There is no check out process at all. The check out time is 10:00, we came down at 8:45 and there was no one at the front desk and the gate was locked. You are supposed to turn in your wrist bands or you get charged $5 for each. We were not sure what we were supposed to do with them so I found a security guard who had us write our room number on a piece of paper and leave them on the desk. Other guests were standing around wondering what to do as well. I thought that was unprofessional. Our kids had fun so that was the only saving grace. We will not be returning and would not recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront condominium waterpark resort. Family oriented and no smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TRIPSHOCK.COM, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Splash Resort Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Splash Hotel Panama City Beach
- Splash Resort Panama City Beach