We rented from VRBO and were VERY pleased with our stay. We arrived at check in time and there were a lot of people coming in but the elevator line moved fairly quick! Lots of complaints of the water being cold in water park area.... its May:) what do you expect!! We had 3,4 and 11 yr old and enjoyed our AM's on the beach while the water in the pool/park area warmed up. The beach was beautiful and the set up was great for any adventures one may want! We were right by the parasail, jet ski, and banana boat rentals!! The condo we stayed in was amazing!! We were on the 6th floor and had 3 bedrooms all with ocean facing balconies! We had a full kitchen and used the gas grills provided from the Splash one night with no worry. We had chairs and an umbrella to take to the beach as well as many awesome ocean and sand toys provided. My 3 year old preferred the splash pad area and lazy river while my 4 year old LOVED the slide and big bucket area!! My 11 year old loved the pools and hot tubs, lots of kids to make friends with. The Sat and Sun we were there they had ToyStory 1 and 2 on in one of the pools to watch while a float!! Kids again LOVED this. They also were able to make Smores for $1.... even better! Daily activities were provided for kids through out the week while we were there as well. We loved the Alvins that was accessible without even crossing the street thanks to the walk way. My 11 year old quickly discovered a discount on the scooped ice cream with a splash bracelet on!! The Tiki Bar at the Splash served decently priced items and even a frozen drink! I was nervous about this trip having read so many terrible reviews but we had an amazing stay! The security that was there never seemed over bearing nor rude. The splash staff all were very helpful and answered my many questions about activities, grill, location etc. The pool did close one day for MAYBE an hour due to having to filter it through, all of the sun screen people wear had clouded the water and it is understandable to be able to see through it in order to have kids swimming in it!! We will for sure be back and cannot wait!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront condominium waterpark resort. Family oriented and no smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Splash Resort Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Splash Hotel Panama City Beach
- Splash Resort Panama City Beach