The pools, waterslides in the shade are a great idea!! However a lifeguard during peak seasons would be a great addition. The hot tub shud be in a separate adult area. The deck around pool area is severely congested, barely any chaises for parents to watch their kids.
Elevators- hmm this was a disaster!! I can't begin to even explain it. There are 2 series of elevators u must take to get oi yur condo. 1 from parking deck to Lobby. Then another in the building. The amount of ppl when compared to the elevators is ridiculous! It took us 1.5 hrs to get a cart & get our stuff into the room. Another 30 min to be able to return the cart.
Our rental was on the 9th floor from 'best beach getaways', probably paid close to $500/night for a 2 bdrm. The entite place was pretty dirty Overall. The kitchen was very poorly equipped (one non stick pan had rust in it!!). They provided absolutely no dish soap, 2packs of DW detergent, nothing to clean or dry the dishes with- there was no way all 5 if us cud even drink water with the amount of glasses they had!!
Dust everywhere! The fan in the LR had an inch of filth on it!!! The couches had visible stains that looked disgusting, didn't even wanna sit on them!
Walls were not painted or touched up in years!
Patio furniture not only was old, rusty & dangerously wobbly but didn't even match each other!!!
The bathrooms had 'facial' soap that was worse than motel soap! Forget shampoo!
There was a lamp that was made of glass that was broken- right where the switch is! Had to wait for them to come get it out, they didn't even replace it during our stay!
When I asked to have extra DW detergent, they said they don't normally
Give extra, but made an exception (what?!?!)
So note to self: if u want motel quality service, amenities, cleanliness... Then rent thru BBG but u will still pay high dollar!! Splash itself could use a few improvements but mainly in the deck area & elevator situation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront condominium waterpark resort. Family oriented and no smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Splash Resort Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Splash Hotel Panama City Beach
- Splash Resort Panama City Beach