“A blessing for vegans/vegetarians in this area!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Organic
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Mableton, Georgia
“A blessing for vegans/vegetarians in this area!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

It is terribly hard to find a good restaurant that is vegan friendly, much less a great one! The food was amazing and the owners were so nice! One of the owners sat down to talk to us and explained the produce was grown across the street at a place that teaches children how to create a garden and grow food. Awesome idea, great place and great atmosphere!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Panama City Beach, Florida
“Horrible service and unprofessional owner”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

This was a huge disappointment. And a bit crazy. My family made reservations and took me here for father's day for brunch. We sat outside and waited almost 1 1/2 hour and still no food. I went inside and inquired of the waitress who did not have an answer. I asked the owner who was standing there the whole time never saying a word until I asked him. He was aloof and seemed to not care. He was clearly annoyed that we were wanting to know about our food. He started arguing with me and said he was the owner and his wife is in the kitchen cooking by herself and, sarcastically asked if I wanted him to go yell at her some more. Confused I said I don't want him to yell at her at all. I just wanted to know when we were going to get our food. He motioned his arm out over the now crowded restaurant as if to non verbally explain it is crowded and it was going to be longer. I exclaimed we were there before all of those people. When we will arrive there were only two tables occupied inside. He angrily pointed at me and commanded I come back behind the bar. I told him no and he needed to come out to talk to me and not be bossing the customer. It got worse. There were more words and I was bewildered as to why I was being made to feel that I was wrong. My wife 3 adult children and I left. As we walk away other customers stopped us to asked what was going on. When told them and the owner came out as if to rush us away in a confrontational manner. He looked like he was going to start a fight. I was totally amazed at his unprofessionalism and lack of class. It really is too bad because the menu looked good; the food being served at the tables around us look good and the prices seemed reasonable and the location was great. Too bad the owner does not know how to to treat his customers. All he had to do was communicate with a tiny bit of humility explain and apologize and things probably would have turned out completely different. What a bonehead.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
“Best healthy food anywhere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Organic restaurant, delicious smoothies, very reasonably priced, friendly, clean, pleasant. I will travel miles to eat there again with my friends.

Visited May 2014
Panama City Beach, Florida
“Friendly personal atmosphere and excellent food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

This is a fantastic place to grab a bite. They do everything they can local and organic and they do it well. I had one of the best black wan burgers of my life and my g/f got the mushroom wrap, they were fantastic. Everything is made from scratch but the owners' friendly attitude and good atmosphere make the minimal wait totally worth it. We will be back regularly!

Deerfield Beach, Florida
“Great organic family food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

Always fresh and delicious, this family-owned, family-friendly eatery is such a treat. Great innovative menu that changes weekly according to what's the freshest. Great local produce and seafood, along with the highest quality beef, dairy and baked goods. Great music on weekends. Wonderful homey feel and service. A must stop if you're in the Panama City Beach area.

• Visited January 2014