“Wonderful Staff and beachfront.” 4 of 5 stars

You added Bikini Beach Resort Motel to your Saves list
Bikini Beach Resort Motel
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   11001 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach, FL 32407   |
Ranked #21 of 45 Hotels in Panama City Beach
“Wonderful Staff and beachfront.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

The staff is very helpful and friendly. I asked some members to tell me the best places to go for my money and they always obliged, even letting me know some of PCB's hidden treasures. The room nice, although I was able to look at a couple other rooms and not all o them have a view of the ocean even though they are ocean-facing. The hotel has a tiki hut by the pool which offers anything from water and Gatorade to sex on the beach. Overall, we had a GREAT time at Bikini Beach.

• Stayed June 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Fortson, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Bikini Beach Resort Motel is one of the last old school motels in Panama City. The offerings are just what you need if your intentions are a place to sleep, shower, and rest after a great day on the beach. The rooms are clean and the management and cleaning staff have always met our needs if we needed anything.
Sure you could stay at the larger Hotels and Condos but if its the beach that draws you to Florida then the cost and view from the balconies at Bikini Beach are really all you need.

Room Tip: The Motel has 5 floors, the balcony views from the 4th and 5th floors are great.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

The owners for one are the best ever! The staff is so personal and friendly. When we would be grilling on deck theyd even come talk to us always asking how we are and if there is anything they can do for us! Dave (bartender ) is so nice and friendly. (Also owners husband) you can feel safe sending your child to jim for food or soda always!! A few families amd ours stay year after year I WOULD NOT EVER GO ANYWHERE ELSE! Already looking forward to next year... Bikini beach resort is the best!!!!

• Stayed June 2013
Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Bikini Beach Resort is THE best value for the money in Panama City Beach. The Staff really are very professional, and take care of their Guests. The only issue Ever was they had to upgrade to Microsoft Win 8, which could not go onto the internet. IE and Win 8 is a bunch of crap, Bikini can not nor should they take any responsibility for this software which is FAILURE is a Given.
One of the best front desk managers I have ever had the pleasure to meet Is:

Jeff....and lots of runners up. the Resort has a great location, facilities, have yet to find anything an issue at Bikini......Great advice on places to eat, play, and I can not wait to get back......to "decompress, relax, listen to the waves, enjoy what is so simple".
Total relaxation being there, isn't fancy, but very clean, efficient, until my next visit real soon!!

Room Tip: Ask the front desk manager or the rep on a reservation what is available.......The KNOW what is the...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Web site stated they have a playground for children. I was really excited to know that my 3yr old was going to have something to play on.(1st lie) Second their flyer states the pool is open 24hours, upon my second night stay it was locked up tight. (2nd lie) Third I never found my iron or ironing board. (3rd lie) I tried to find the grills the flyer also stated they had, no never found them (4th lie) my room which cost $199 a night was no where in the condition that a $200 dollar room should be in.....very very disappointed that i was in no way compensated for all the problems I had when I tried to book my room and the staff failed to know the hotels guide lines in which I had to pay for in the long run. 3 nights instead of 2. I will make sure that I let all my friends and family know of the issues and that this is Not the place to stay when looking for a hotel in PCB. Oh not to mention DON'T walk around barefoot in your room because your feet will turn black from the nastiness!! Oh one more thing beware of the elevator it got stuck the first night we were here with a family of 5 in it.

• Stayed May 2013
bikinigirl_12, Owner at Bikini Beach Resort Motel, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
We are very sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay. However, I would like to clarify your complaints. # 1. The young lady that took your reservation had been on the job 2 days and caught her mistake the very next day. We called you and explained that we had a 3 night min and offered to refund your money but YOU chose to extend your stay. It was Memorial Day weekend. Our brochure states that the motel is open 24 hours NOT our pool. The grills are located by the tiki bar and the iron and ironing boards are available by request. You had a beautiful clean suite at a resonable rate. i must question your review because someone in your party registered for a FREE 2 night stay . Cant imagine why they would want to come back:-)

Life is a beach! Come enjoy it!
New London, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

We had an awesome vacation at Bikini Beach. The hotel has direct beach access, the rooms were clean, and the staff was very attentive. The Tiki Bar was great too! This is the best place to stay in Panama City Beach.

Room Tip: Awesome views!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Aledo, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

We spent the 4th of July at Bikini Beach last year and due to their great location, we were able to visit family in town without being stuck in traffic all day. The staff was so helpful in suggesting activities for our teenagers. The tiki bar had plenty of cold drinks and snacks for all of us. The gulf front rooms were great. You can't beat the view. PCB has become a condo world. It is so nice to see a family run resort, this is one of the last jewels left.

Room Tip: Get a gulf front room..

Been to Bikini Beach Resort Motel? Share your experiences!