“Dump dump dump” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 53 hotels in Panama City Beach
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“Dump dump dump”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

We stayed here last week in July. Kids partying drinking!! Nightmare!!! Beware of this motel!!!!! We could not believe the kids hanging off balconies and dirty foul mouths. This place should be shut down!!!!!! We finally had enough and called the cops late be night. My family will never return here to this dump!!!!

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
bikinigirl_12, Owner at Bikini Beach Resort Motel, responded to this review, September 15, 2012
I am so sorry you had a bad experience. It makes me wonder if you called the front desk with your concerns. We are family owned an operated and do not tolerate such behavior. We can't control what other people do but when notified we have always attempted to control the situation by talking to them or evicting them. So in the future, please give the business a chance to correct the problem. It's unfair to tarnish ones reputation without giving them a chance.

Life is a beach - come enjoy it!

Bikini Beach Resort

173 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

I just got home from PCB and the Bikini beach resort on Sunday June 24th, and wanted to say I had the best time ever. The hotel was perfect for the money. We loved having the beach right there, the pool and for sure the tiki bar. Carrie the bartender was awesome and made our trip that much better. I have no complaints what so ever about this place and am very glad that I bypassed all the mixed reviews and booked with Bikini Beach.. No bugs, rooms just fine, no crazy partying, and not dirty at all! Cant wait to go again!! :) P.S. We also checked in super early and they didnt give us any problems!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Tallahassee, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

We stayed there the evening of 6/23/12. We came to PCB without reservations to see some friends in town for a ball tournament. We are a family of 6 and were allowed to get a room for one night and a fairly reasonable rate. We were allowed to check in one hour early.

The room was clean and comfortable. There were only a few things I did not like. I really disliked the doors clashing from the master bedroom and the bathroom. I was scared someone would get hurt. There was also no iron in the room. You could leave your id at the desk and borrow one, but that seems like a lot of back and forth. We opted to wear other clothes.

We borrowed the bathroom across the way before check-in. There was no toilet paper nor soap. I assume there is a theft problem of those items.

The front desk lady was a doll. She was very helpful!

Our overall experience was good. We would definitely stay again!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012 via mobile

Last minute trip for mini weekend getaway!! Over priced for the rooms! Lots of young kids stay there ad party it was very loud and teenagers everywhere. The owner of the motel is a women who treated my husband like a teenager. The owner should of been welcoming a respectful no hospitality at all. The font desk people where very nice and Dave's tiki bar which is run by owners husband is a very nice man. Rooms were nasty bring Lysol and your own comforter and pillows. All the negative reviews are right!! Expect what you read. They make you wear an armband to let everyone know you belon to the hotel. The towels are so small they only cover top part of your body. Would never stay there again! Way over priced like staying at a motel 8 would not advise and couples or families to stay there just young teenagers for a senior trip!!! Horrible smelly place stay away

• Stayed May 2012
bikinigirl_12, Owner at Bikini Beach Resort Motel, responded to this review, June 16, 2012
I am sorry that you had an issue with the armbands on a HUGE holiday weekend which is also high school graduation. But in all fairness, they were for you and your families safety. The Hotel across the street had their pool closed and were sending THEIR guest over to use our amenities. I'm sure it would have been a problem if you had no lounge chairs or the pool was over run by NON paying guests. I enjoyed our chat about your grand daughter and her graduation. I could only hope that you would have told me then if there was something wrong with your room. I would have personally taken care of it.. Being Memorial Day Weekend are rates were at a holiday rate but in noway out of line. We are family owned and operated and have a high repeat guest ratio.

Life is a beach! Please come and enjoy it!!!
Meansville, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

Just returned from a week at Bikini Beach Resort and must say that it gets better every time that we stay there. The staff are very friendly and make our stay very enjoyable. The owners are always asking for ways to improve their establishment and love to hear feedback from their guests (family). In the last year they have put in new stoves and cabinets and were in the process of putting new mattresses in the rooms while we were there ( the owner had us sit on one of the beds that had the new mattress and I must say that I am looking even more forward to my next stay). There is a beautiful pool which is kept very clean and you are also just steps away from the gulf. We have been going to BBR since 1986 and it is like going home to see your family. We will definitely be going back.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay here, the people were very generous and helpful! The beach was where we wanted to spend a lot of time and the beach access from the hotel was great! Our hotel room was nice and again I can't be more happy with the generous people who work there, thanks for the wonderful experience! I will be back!

• Stayed February 2012
Panama City, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

My family and I have been staying at Bikini Beach for many years and couldn't think of staying anywhere else. The prices are very reasonable, the location is great, and its an original PCB hotel. On our most recent stay we were pleased to find out that all the kitchen appliances and cabinets had been replaced with new ones, which always come in handy! The staff is always amazing, and is never anything short of accommodating and extremely friendly. The tiki bar is the cherry on top, ending each day with a delicious drink watching the sunset. My family has made many memories at Bikini Beach over the years and will continue to for years to come!!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Been to Bikini Beach Resort Motel? Share your experiences!