“Relaxing.......” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Majestic Beach Towers

You added Majestic Beach Towers to your Saves list
Majestic Beach Towers
3.5 of 5 Condominium   |   10901 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach, FL 32407   |
Powder Springs, Georgia
“Relaxing.......”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

We stayed during Thanksgiving week and rented from a private owner. Our condo was HUGE, clean, and was fully equipped with everything we needed. The furniture was nice and the balcony was wonderful. If you stay here, try to get a corner unit; they stretch from the front of the resort to the back. I would LOVE to stay here again!

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
ResortsPCBeach, Manager at Majestic Beach Towers, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Thank you so much for this great feedback! We are so glad to hear that you loved your visit to Majestic Beach Towers! We look forward to seeing you return to our property soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Pekin, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

We visited 11/9-11/14 2012. It was beyond fabulous. We stayed in Tower 2 rm 509. Clean comfortable & just like home! Plenty of luggage carts. The parking is across the street but a very reasonable walk. We've already booked for 2013 & cant wait to return! Everything about this stay was 5 star!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
ResortsPCBeach, Manager at Majestic Beach Towers, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thank you very much! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay! Like so many others, when renting directly with the on-site management you were able to experience a great vacation with all of our amenities including free movies, indoor pool, and of course 24-hour management. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Do not stay here! I have never written a review ever!!!, but had to. The security will not protect your room. Our door did not lock properly but we made it work. But they will kick you out of the hot tub. Most embarrassing moment of my life. I'm 40!!Enough said. Not to mention, the pool is small & dirty. Our sheets were not clean & paid extra to have a washer and dryer. Good thing, because everything had to be washed. Gross. I have stayed in 10 countries & over 50 hotels. By far the worst!!!

• Stayed November 2012
Your feedback is very unusual for our resort. If you rent directly with the onsite management, we guarantee quality accommodations and service. I do encourage you to try Majestic Beach Resort again, so you can experience what so many others have when they stay with us.
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

Glad to say.. I didn't have the same terrible experiences as others with this location. The man at the front desk was on the phone with another customer when I walked up about an hour after check in. However, when I greeted him in a pleasant manner, he did the same and had our keys ready for check in. We got a condo on the 22nd floor and it was very nice. I would give our stay five stars except that the couch in unit 2205 needed a bit of cleaning. Outside of that, the condo was awesome and well equipped. Since it's off season, we had no problem getting a cart, heck, we could have gotten five if we wanted! The elevators were NOT slow, and even though it is off season, the Iron Man marathon was going on so the hotel was a bit busy.

Note to all who book via an off site internet site such as Bookit or Expedia: you will have to pay a $45 fee upon checking in. This was not a surprise to me because it's clearly stated on Bookit's site and I called ahead to confirm what I would need at check-in. Also realize that you will not have daily cleaning services, but with a full washer and dryer and dishwasher, are you really so spoiled as to HAVE to have maid give you clean towels everyday? I do realize that the comfort of your stay is based on the luck of the draw, depending on the condo you get. Suggest 2205 and you will not go wrong! BTW, although it was off season, the high temp for four days straight were in the upper 70s and the beach was darn near empty, so have at it!

Room Tip: Look online for specific rooms. Sometimes you will get lucky.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
ResortsPCBeach, Manager at Majestic Beach Towers, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
We appreciate you providing this feedback on your stay at Majestic Beach Towers. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. The Fall is such a great time to visit as the weather is beautiful and you do not have the same crowds. We hope to see you and your family again when your travel plans bring you back to the Panama City Beach area.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

I checked in at night and the girl was very rude. She was listening to music on the computer and texting the same time she was talking to me. She spoke very fast and just acted like she wanted me to go away. She had dark long hair and I believe her name was Kayce Or Kassi. Room was just ok. Not worth the money I spent. Nice location, bad service. The last thing I want on my vacation is to deal with a snobby clerk.

• Stayed October 2012
ResortsPCBeach, Manager at Majestic Beach Towers, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Thank you very much for giving us this information. I am very embarrassed that you experienced such poor customer service. This is unacceptable and I assure you that it will be addressed. I hope this does not deter you from Majestic Beach Resort and that you will return when your travel plans bring you back to Panama City Beach.
mableton
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

My wife and I stayed here during Thunder on the Beach bike rally 10-11 through 10-14-12 and we booked the room through Hotels.com. That was our first mistake which was made very clear to us at check-in. We were charged a $45 security deposit because we booked through a “third party” and that would be phrase we would hear many times before the stay was over.

I requested a king bed however I was told “third party” booking requests were not recognized and to be happy with whatever we were given. Next we discovered third party booking did not qualify for room cleaning – we had to swap out towels, make the beds and clean up. We requested a broom however we were told third party bookings had to rent a broom at a rate of $17.50 a day.

The people running the front desk makes the DMV look like cruise directors – I’ve seen happier folks at a funeral. The nicest thing I can say about them is they were “nasty” employees. By far the worst place I have ever stayed.

Room Tip: Find another Hotel
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
ResortsPCBeach, Manager at Majestic Beach Towers, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Thank you for providing your feedback on Majestic Beach Towers. When booking through the onsite rental company or a wholesale booking channel our rates are fully disclosed on the website and your confirmation. We do not have hidden fees that customers are not made aware of upon booking. To clarify, we always make notes of requests; however with all units being privately owned, we cannot guarantee the requests. There is no excuse for the renting of broom and the customer service you experienced. I will personally address with our Front Office Department. I encourage you to try our property again in order to experience a great vacation at Majestic Beach Towers.
Westover, West Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I spent alot of time picking out where to stay for our 35th wedding anniversary. Now I wish I would have kept searching or rented thru a private owner. I expect a WOW factor when on vacation. i didnot get it at Majestic. IU was not in a luxury resort. We stayed in Tower 1 #1810. The carpets were filthy. Have not been scrubbed in a year. The maid didn't know how to make beds. I laughed when I saw it. Speaking of maids, never saw one not even to collect garbage so we just piled it in our hallway (we were there Sun - Fri) We had to call front desk upon arrival to fix tv and luckily they came straight up. Speaking of tvs they were all very old - no flat screens. The coffee pot lid was broke. I got out the ironing board and the leg was broken on it. Someone dropped off kitchen stuff in a box one day and just thru it on the counter. The indoor pool was supposed to be heated trust me it was cold!!! and so were the ones outside so I didn't get to swim. The bathrooms were ok but baseboards were filthy. Sliding glass door definately needed cleaned inside & out. The furniture wasn't even close to matching.
On the plus side the ocean water was to die for. The beach front is smaller than most places. We enjoyed having Starbucks every morning and we did enjoy the food we had at H2O.
We enjoyed our stay but not our accomodations. We asked to stay an extra night upon arrival but the girl said we would have to change rooms later in the week b/c it was already rented for Friday. Hello couldn't you have moved those people to a different room?? We were the only ones on our floor all week. We drove all the way from west Virginia next time we will go back to clearwater. sorry

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for providing your feedback. Your experiences are very uncommon. However we appreciate the information and it is very helpful for us to evaluate and improve our services and offerings. Please feel confident that I will address your concerns with the appropriate department heads. I do hope that you will try our property again so that you can experience the quality accommodations that you are accustomed to receiving and we are accustomed to providing.

Been to Majestic Beach Towers? Share your experiences!