“Great View, Great Location... but Luck of the Draw” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Majestic Beach Towers

Save Saved
You added Majestic Beach Towers to your Saves list
Majestic Beach Towers
3.5 of 5 Condominium   |   10901 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach, FL 32407   |
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great View, Great Location... but Luck of the Draw”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

Glad to say.. I didn't have the same terrible experiences as others with this location. The man at the front desk was on the phone with another customer when I walked up about an hour after check in. However, when I greeted him in a pleasant manner, he did the same and had our keys ready for check in. We got a condo on the 22nd floor and it was very nice. I would give our stay five stars except that the couch in unit 2205 needed a bit of cleaning. Outside of that, the condo was awesome and well equipped. Since it's off season, we had no problem getting a cart, heck, we could have gotten five if we wanted! The elevators were NOT slow, and even though it is off season, the Iron Man marathon was going on so the hotel was a bit busy.

Note to all who book via an off site internet site such as Bookit or Expedia: you will have to pay a $45 fee upon checking in. This was not a surprise to me because it's clearly stated on Bookit's site and I called ahead to confirm what I would need at check-in. Also realize that you will not have daily cleaning services, but with a full washer and dryer and dishwasher, are you really so spoiled as to HAVE to have maid give you clean towels everyday? I do realize that the comfort of your stay is based on the luck of the draw, depending on the condo you get. Suggest 2205 and you will not go wrong! BTW, although it was off season, the high temp for four days straight were in the upper 70s and the beach was darn near empty, so have at it!

Room Tip: Look online for specific rooms. Sometimes you will get lucky.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
ResortsPCBeach, Manager at Majestic Beach Towers, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
We appreciate you providing this feedback on your stay at Majestic Beach Towers. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. The Fall is such a great time to visit as the weather is beautiful and you do not have the same crowds. We hope to see you and your family again when your travel plans bring you back to the Panama City Beach area.

330 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

I checked in at night and the girl was very rude. She was listening to music on the computer and texting the same time she was talking to me. She spoke very fast and just acted like she wanted me to go away. She had dark long hair and I believe her name was Kayce Or Kassi. Room was just ok. Not worth the money I spent. Nice location, bad service. The last thing I want on my vacation is to deal with a snobby clerk.

• Stayed October 2012
ResortsPCBeach, Manager at Majestic Beach Towers, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Thank you very much for giving us this information. I am very embarrassed that you experienced such poor customer service. This is unacceptable and I assure you that it will be addressed. I hope this does not deter you from Majestic Beach Resort and that you will return when your travel plans bring you back to Panama City Beach.
mableton
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

My wife and I stayed here during Thunder on the Beach bike rally 10-11 through 10-14-12 and we booked the room through Hotels.com. That was our first mistake which was made very clear to us at check-in. We were charged a $45 security deposit because we booked through a “third party” and that would be phrase we would hear many times before the stay was over.

I requested a king bed however I was told “third party” booking requests were not recognized and to be happy with whatever we were given. Next we discovered third party booking did not qualify for room cleaning – we had to swap out towels, make the beds and clean up. We requested a broom however we were told third party bookings had to rent a broom at a rate of $17.50 a day.

The people running the front desk makes the DMV look like cruise directors – I’ve seen happier folks at a funeral. The nicest thing I can say about them is they were “nasty” employees. By far the worst place I have ever stayed.

Room Tip: Find another Hotel
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
ResortsPCBeach, Manager at Majestic Beach Towers, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Thank you for providing your feedback on Majestic Beach Towers. When booking through the onsite rental company or a wholesale booking channel our rates are fully disclosed on the website and your confirmation. We do not have hidden fees that customers are not made aware of upon booking. To clarify, we always make notes of requests; however with all units being privately owned, we cannot guarantee the requests. There is no excuse for the renting of broom and the customer service you experienced. I will personally address with our Front Office Department. I encourage you to try our property again in order to experience a great vacation at Majestic Beach Towers.
Westover, West Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I spent alot of time picking out where to stay for our 35th wedding anniversary. Now I wish I would have kept searching or rented thru a private owner. I expect a WOW factor when on vacation. i didnot get it at Majestic. IU was not in a luxury resort. We stayed in Tower 1 #1810. The carpets were filthy. Have not been scrubbed in a year. The maid didn't know how to make beds. I laughed when I saw it. Speaking of maids, never saw one not even to collect garbage so we just piled it in our hallway (we were there Sun - Fri) We had to call front desk upon arrival to fix tv and luckily they came straight up. Speaking of tvs they were all very old - no flat screens. The coffee pot lid was broke. I got out the ironing board and the leg was broken on it. Someone dropped off kitchen stuff in a box one day and just thru it on the counter. The indoor pool was supposed to be heated trust me it was cold!!! and so were the ones outside so I didn't get to swim. The bathrooms were ok but baseboards were filthy. Sliding glass door definately needed cleaned inside & out. The furniture wasn't even close to matching.
On the plus side the ocean water was to die for. The beach front is smaller than most places. We enjoyed having Starbucks every morning and we did enjoy the food we had at H2O.
We enjoyed our stay but not our accomodations. We asked to stay an extra night upon arrival but the girl said we would have to change rooms later in the week b/c it was already rented for Friday. Hello couldn't you have moved those people to a different room?? We were the only ones on our floor all week. We drove all the way from west Virginia next time we will go back to clearwater. sorry

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for providing your feedback. Your experiences are very uncommon. However we appreciate the information and it is very helpful for us to evaluate and improve our services and offerings. Please feel confident that I will address your concerns with the appropriate department heads. I do hope that you will try our property again so that you can experience the quality accommodations that you are accustomed to receiving and we are accustomed to providing.
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

The facilities at the Majestic Beach Towers are very good and the pools are clean and well maintained. That said the food in the H2O bar is well below what I would expect from a 5 star resort as was the service. We visited during the off season, I would not like to experience what it was like during the peak season! The Condos all have very well facilities and we found the perfect Owners (1 - 707) to rent from, providing a professional and friendly service, nothing was too much for them and they answered all of our questions quickly and efficiently. GREAT Condo, but as for Majestic Towers itself.....NOT 5 star

Room Tip: Find a Condo to rent on VRBO or HomeAway, it is cheaper than going direct to the Majestic Beach Reso...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
ResortsPCBeach, Manager at Majestic Beach Towers, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
Thank you for providing your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at Majestic Beach Resort. Each room at our resort is privately owned and the onsite rental company has 24 hour security, maintenance and housekeeping services. We look forward to you staying with us again.
Columbia City, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

At MBT in PCB 9/16-9/22. Had a studio on the 8th floor. View was amazing. Bed was comfortable. Full frig, micro, toaster, coffee pot; didn't use the dishwasher, didn't eat in the room much. Colors on wall are bright blue and orange so that took a few days to get used to. Left the sliding door open to the surf noise every night which lulled us to sleep. Was wonderful. Room was very clean, no stains, few scuffs on walls here and there...who cares about that? Furniture on patio is awesome...nice mesh chairs, lounger and glass top table. Elevators were quick, grounds clean. The pools were freezing cold! Could have been from the storm that was there on the first 2 days. Pool drinks at the bar are way expensive! Would have given this hotel an excellent except for the staff. Non existent personalities whatsoever. We came and went at least 2x/day and never once was greeted by the hotel desk. A little acknowlegement can go a long way. Other than that, we would return here, definitely.

Room Tip: Studio is fine for 2 people. If you get a one bedroom, you don't have the option of listening t...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
ResortsPCBeach, Manager at Majestic Beach Towers, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Thank you for providing your feedback on your trip to Majestic Beach Towers. We are so glad that you enjoyed the resort and your room. I will certainly address your comments regarding the customer service you experienced. We hope that you will be back soon and choose to stay at our resort again!
Cleveland,TN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

We booked this hotel through Expedia.
Check in- Our room was not ready when we arrived but were given our parking pass and hotel tags so we could go ahead and head to the pool or wherever! The front desk actually called when our room was ready..which was only about 2hrs later!!
The room was just as expected. Great location on the 4th level in tower 1 right by an elevator! Beautiful view. We booked a studio and it had plenty of room for the 2 of us..I was under the impression we were suppose to have a washer/dryer but this room didnt...not a big deal on this trip. There was some trash left in our room after it was cleaned and we had no paper towels but other than that Fantastic!
We had free DVD rentals during our stay and the selection was pretty good!
The ammenities were excellent..The gym had plenty of equipment..The pool area was nice.. The H2O grill was opened even though it was after Labor Day ( made us very happy!!) and the food and drinks were good!!
Plenty of security!

We will definitely book this resort for our next stay and ask for a room on the 4th level of Tower 1!!

We didnt have any issues with the elevators being slow!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
ResortsPCBeach, Manager at Majestic Beach Towers, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
We appreciate you writing this feedback regarding your trip to Majestic Beach Towers. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your room and our resort. When renting with the on-site rental company your room will come with free DVD rentals, a fully equipped kitchen and so much more! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Been to Majestic Beach Towers? Share your experiences!