My wife and I stayed here during Thunder on the Beach bike rally 10-11 through 10-14-12 and we booked the room through Hotels.com. That was our first mistake which was made very clear to us at check-in. We were charged a $45 security deposit because we booked through a “third party” and that would be phrase we would hear many times before the stay was over.
I requested a king bed however I was told “third party” booking requests were not recognized and to be happy with whatever we were given. Next we discovered third party booking did not qualify for room cleaning – we had to swap out towels, make the beds and clean up. We requested a broom however we were told third party bookings had to rent a broom at a rate of $17.50 a day.
The people running the front desk makes the DMV look like cruise directors – I’ve seen happier folks at a funeral. The nicest thing I can say about them is they were “nasty” employees. By far the worst place I have ever stayed.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Beach Towers Hotel Panama City Beach
- Majestic Beach Towers Hotel
- Majestic Beach Hotel
- Majestic Beach Panama City
- Majestic Beach Towers Panama City
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Majestic Beach Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.