“Pros and Cons of unit 815 Tower 1 (owner owned rental)” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Majestic Beach Towers

Save Saved
You added Majestic Beach Towers to your Saves list
Majestic Beach Towers
3.5 of 5 Condominium   |   10901 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach, FL 32407   |
Burleson, Texas
“Pros and Cons of unit 815 Tower 1 (owner owned rental)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

I will start with the good since there is more of this than bad. The price of the unit was well worth it. We went during peak season and for the price this unit was one of the best deals along the beach. The owner gave me a price of $695.00 and stated that this included all taxes, fees, cleaning... When all was said and done that was all I paid. I did send a $200.00 deposit that was refundable if everything was acceptable after my stay. I was told the $200.00 would be returned 5 days after my check out date, I checked out on the 9th and received the deposit in the mail on the 18th. I think the owner should make it clear that this is 5 business days plus a couple of days of snail mail time. The view is a corner view right on the beach and it is spectacular! The unit is in close proximity to several attractions; bars, gas stations....Every one of the staff that we encountered in our stay were extremely helpful and very nice, to the point where it really stood out to me. The food in the bar next to the pool was really good. The shrimp basket was amazing. Now for the Cons, although they weren't horrible, I felt they should be mentioned. The elevator wait time was horrible when we arrived. We had to use 2 different elevators to get to our condo. One elevator went from the parking garage to the sky walk and then one to get to our room. When we arrived we waited for 10-15 min for both elevators with all of our luggage in tow. The cleaning crew and everyone else all had to use the same elevator. I guess everyone was checking in/out at the same time as the wait time did get less as the days went on. The listing were I booked the unit stated that there were beach towels and beach chairs. I assumed that meant I could take a beach towel and beach chair from the condo to the beach and I guess I could have taken the patio chair and a white bath towel down. I instead opted to purchase the lounge chairs with umbrella rental from the property that were $37.00/day. They were nice, but that seemed like quite a bit for one day. I purchased beach towels from the store at the pier close to Majestic Beach Tower. The alarm clock in the bedroom was broken, so we didn't use it and the blanket in the closet was dirty and had to be washed before we used it. There is a washing machine and dryer in the unit so that was convenient. The rest of the unit seemed very clean and well kept. Before you check out the owner asks that you start the dishes and start a load of towels and sheets before you leave. I can see starting the dishes, but I thought the laundry was a bit overboard considering you pay a cleaning fee. All in all I had an enjoyable stay, even though it rained all but 2 days of our stay.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
ResortsPCBeach, Manager at Majestic Beach Towers, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you will choose Majestic Beach Towers for your next visit to Panama City Beach.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Indian Springs, Alabama, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

Not the worst but have had much better rental experiences. Our condo had blown or missing light bulbs, dirty carpet, no wifi and no telephone. A/C struggled to get below 76 degrees and it's not that hot outside. Bedroom ceiling fan makes a terrible noise. Toilet tank has a small leak making just enough noise so you can't sleep. (Would be nice if we could operate the fan to drown it out.) Parking is a pretty good hike. The final straw that prompted me to write this review was when my son and I went to the gym and they were going to charge us $7 each for the day or $35 for the week. Next visit will be somewhere else.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for this feedback. I do want to let you know that when renting directly though the on-site management company, the access to the fitness center is complimentary for our guests. We also have 24 hour front desk, housekeeping and maintenance. We do hope you will try us again and experience our great property!
Atlanta, Ga
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

Our room 501 was VERY nice. clean. Our only complaint was the route leading to the room. There was a smelly area near the pool/elevators. Inside the elevator was INKY and Wet with pool traffic. The walkway leading to the room appeared dated, old, smelly. Once we reach our door to our room, the outside door was dirty and moldy. The beauty of this resort was the INSIDE of room 501. We enjoyed our 3dr condo. We will try Calyso resort the next time for the location. We love Pier park shopping district. Best place to dine for seafood is.the Boat house.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for providing this feedback. I am pleased to let you know that the Homeowner’s Association understands your concern and is about to do a full paint job on the hallways, doors and patios. We are looking forward to the improvements and hope that you will be back soon to enjoy it!
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

We arrived Monday the 6th and stayed 7 nights. Since we arrived on Monday we did not have any problems finding luggage carts. The elevators were fine during the week but Saturday and Sunday the wait was really long. Sometimes the elevator doors opened and it was already filled to capacity so you had to wait for the next one. The property was great. Very clean and security was always present. Pools were cold but it rained all week so there was not any sun to warm them. We rented unit 810 in tower 1 from Book That Condo and it was a very nice unit. Clean and comfy.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
ResortsPCBeach, Manager at Majestic Beach Towers, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
Thank you for writing your feedback. On behalf of the entire team, we are so glad that you enjoyed your visit to Majestic Beach Towers. We hope to see you again soon and I am confident you will have better weather next time!
Spring Hill, Tennessee, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

We rented a condo at the Majestic number 803 from Bob at Emerald Coast Destinations. Should I say slum lord! Pure and utter filth. Vomit on comforter in master bedroom, blood on sheets of bunkbed, black mold in master bath, standing water in tub of second bath, dirty paint rags and cans next to water heater, food on kitchen wall, pubic hair in towels. Everything had to be washed before we could sleep. Numerous calls and emails went unanswered. Took tens of pics. Just today Bob at ECD said I had manufactured those pics for a refund and slammed phone in my ear. Have tried to enlist Majestic to help with this. Have reported ECD to Better Business Bureau. If no help from Majestic I will file against them also. This place was a dump. Travelers beware. And shame on the Majestic for allowing such an operation inside their walls

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for writing your feedback. I am so sorry to hear about your experience. I am writing on behalf of the on-site rental manager and cannot speak on account for Emerald Coast Destinations. We have found that some people who have experiences that are similar contact the Division of Business and Professional Regulation. All the units are privately owned and the owners have the right on who to rent their unit. I would encourage you look at the on-site rental company and I do hope that you return so you can experience the great property that so many others have enjoyed.
Villa Rica, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012 via mobile

Took my girls for a mother daughter week end before school started and we had a great time our room 2003 was great very clean nice furnishings and great view on the 20 th floor we will be sure to stay there again on our next trip

• Stayed August 2012
Thank you for providing your feedback. We are so happy to hear that you and your daughter enjoyed your time! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Yutan, Nebraska, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

My family just returned from a week;s vacation in Panama City Beach, Florida. We stayed at the Majestic Beach Towers #2101 (Tower 1). We had such an amazing vacation! We all want to go back.

Our condo was wonderful. We have a family of 7 and it was just the right size. There were 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.

The views from the decks were absolutely amazing.

The beaches are fantastic with white powdery sand. Our 5 kids (ages 8-14) had so much fun!

If you get a chance, rent this unit or another unit in Majestic. The location is centrally located on the strip.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
ResortsPCBeach, Manager at Majestic Beach Towers, responded to this review, August 8, 2012
Thank you for this great feedback! We love to hear that our guest thoroughly enjoyed their stay at Majestic Beach Resort. We are so glad that you cherished the amazing views. We hope to see you again soon!

Been to Majestic Beach Towers? Share your experiences!