Fradulantly Charged Credit Card For Damages!!!!!!!!!!!
Stay Away!!!!!!!!We stayed at the Boardwalk beach Resort Condos 4/11/07 thru 4/15/07!!!!!
We had maintainence to our room twices as door locks were broken. Locked out of the room half the time. Very poor housekeeping very understaffed. Other guested were complaining it wasn't til 9p.m. at night they were not allowed into there rooms because they were not cleaned to check in. They say 4 oclock check in but rethink this!They kicker was the hotel charged credit card for $450 stating that a shower wall had a hole in it. When asked to talk to property manager we spoke to Fred. We asked for proof of damages he stated it was not his responsibility to provide proof. We asked for pictures. He stated damage was already repaired and he had no proof.. I told him the shower walls were corian. He said it was not his problem. Please realize this hotel is into scaming you for damages that don't exist. They ask for a $200 damage deposit that is a scam too. The bill had charges they could not even explain. Don't risk the stay this is a very low class of people that run this establishment. Very despirate to make a buck !!
Kaye Grover Louisville KY
- Also Known As:
- Boardwalk Beach Resort Condominiums Hotel
- Boardwalk Beach Resort Condominiums Hotel Panama City Beach
- Boardwalk Beach Hotel Condominiums
- Boardwalk Beach Panama City
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, BookIt.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Boardwalk Beach Resort Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.