“Fall Paradise” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Summerhouse

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Panama City Beach
Summerhouse
You added Summerhouse to your Saves list
6505 Thomas Drive, Panama City Beach, FL 32408   |
Louisville, Kentucky
“Fall Paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Perfect in every way.From the time we arrived to the day we left, we had a wonderful time.Everyone from the office was friendly and helpful, the security guard was friendly, and even the maintenance man gave me some fishing tips when he did a minor repair to one of our doors,(which was done very quickly) The rooms are spacious and very clean.The view from our balcony was excellent, and we were only minutes from anywhere we wanted to go.We came at the end of October, and the weather couldn't be better. We liked it so much, that we are in the process of making plans to come next summer with the rest of our family.Bucky and Carol

Room Tip: For a great view, get the higest floor possible!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

This is our second season here at the summerhouse and plan on comming back next year.My family and myself love this place and all it and the area offers. The weather and the people that stay here are great and the staff his wonderful. Thanks for letting my family and myself enjoy the paradise that you have here.

The Lantow Family

• Stayed October 2012
Douglasville, Ga.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Nice enough place to stay but the elevators were so loud in the "a" building it would keep you up at night. You cand find good deals here but request one of the side buildings. The hot tub is a bit dated, but the pools are very large and nice. The rooms are also a good size with plenty of room for my family of 6 in a 2 br unit.

Room Tip: B or C building
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Location is good and overall a nice place to stay. Beds and decor aren't in tip-top shape but endurable. Stayed in the summer one time and they didn't enforce the no drinking in the pool rule so I took my nephew to the other pool. These weren't teens or young adults partying, but parents of kids in the pool. Still, it was against the rules to have the bottles in and around the pool. Otherwise have stayed in late summer after the crowds and it was quieter than in the summer.

Floor was grungy one time when we arrived, but I told the staff and they re-mopped it. Main problem with the office staff was one time when I asked for just an hour or two past check out and my request was denied. This was during the late season and there were maybe 15 cars in the parking lot so it's not like they were fully booked and had no units available for incoming guests.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Macon, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

My family and I have stayed at Summerhouse several years running now. The location and prices can't be beat. Some of the amenities are a bit dated, but all in all, a good value. It is a great spot for kids.
The ladies that manage the property however, have to be the most rude, unaccomodating service staff it's ever been my displeasure to deal with. I'm really surprised the owner's board hasn't replaced them with a more professional/courteous managment company.

Overall = lovely location and price. If you can limit your interaction with the management staff it is an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

I'm not used to writing a review but I really do enjoy this place!!!!! I loved everything about it only one thing I tried sleeping on the fold- out couch and it didn't sleep as well as the other beds but I liked it otherwise!! If you are looking for a place to stay on the beach stay here! Best place ever I never had trouble with anything no noise or no problem getting service! Best place!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

4th of July week, condo913c very nice. Best equipped kitchen we have ever stayed in. Pools-nice. Gas grills- nice. 3 bldgs 1 elevator per bldg our elevator was broken 5 times during the week which is unaccepetable 11 story bldg, this was our only complaint and office was like we are working on it

• Stayed July 2012

Been to Summerhouse? Share your experiences!