“Respectful of the animals” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Water Planet

Water Planet
Mailing: 203 Greenwood Dr, Boat Dock: 5709 N. Lagoon Drive, Panama City Beach, FL 32407
+1 850-230-6030
Website
Improve this listing
Type: Educational Sites, Cultural
More attraction details
Owner description: Water Planet offers a variety of dolphin swim programs for the whole family in Panama City Beach, Florida, including fun and educational swim-with-the-dolphins tours and dolphin therapy programs for children with special needs.
Palm Coast, Florida
22 attraction reviews
“Respectful of the animals”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

I was skeptical of how well this company would follow the MMPA rules (and in general, just be respectful of the animals we'd be seeing). However, our captain Denis was not only knowledgable about the area and its wildlife, he had the dolphins' best interests in mind. I never felt as though we were chasing them down. He just predicted where he thought the dolphins would swim, and had us slide in the water way ahead of them. Then, as they'd swim by (which of course, they could've chosen to swim in another direction), we got a good look at them.

I'd recommend this to anyone who isn't looking to try to run down a dolphin, but to enjoy them swim past you.

Visited May 2013

Palmer, Tennessee, United States
“Swim with dolphins.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

We had an awesome time. Nick was our captain, he was the nicest. We will recomend to all of our friends. Ask for Nick when you go, he's the BEST!!!

Visited May 2013
Vancouver BC
“amazing day spent with dolphins”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Easily the best part of our trip! My wife and I had an amazing time; thank you Dennis! We saw so many dolphins, swam with them lots and watched them lots. Dennis was a great guide, very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Visited March 2013
5 attraction reviews
“back for annual trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

2 Families said on this trip and unanumous that it was the best part of the trip. Other that the cold water which not one could help. We swam with the dolphins!, Great time. Stopped by shell Island and Kids hit jackpot. Dennis took us right where we needed to go and see the Dolphins. No wasted time at all wondering around. Shout out to Sue as everyone enjoyed her excitment about the Dolphins.. We would recommend this trip if your are around here. Call ahead and they will work with you on time and weather.

Visited March 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
“Absolutely wonderful!!!!!Best thing I've ever done”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

First time for me and it was everything I thought it would be. Denis the Captain and owner was fabulous. I felt safe and that I was in good hands. I will definitely be doing this again and there will be no need to look beyond Water Planet, you have everything you need for a great experience right there. I am 57 and not in good shape. I was worried about climbing in and out of the boat but I made it several times. Denis also works with individuals who are handicapped and uses a very long ladder which makes it easier to climb out, that is a plus for me. Highly recommend.

Visited September 2012