“In response to these recent Bad reviews....” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Seascape Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Seascape Inn
Save Saved
You added Seascape Inn to your Saves list
15505 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach, FL 32413   |
Ranked #39 of 47 hotels in Panama City Beach
Abita Springs, Louisiana
“In response to these recent Bad reviews....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

I stayed here in August of 2011 and I had no problems with anyone working there .... I had a small room with one Bed /Bathroom. I only paid $55 a night so I wasn't expecting the Taj Mahal. The only complaint I can think of is that the room didn't smell very fresh when we first got there.... It wasn't a big deal to me. The location is great, Very convenient to everything.... I like the small Mom and Pop Motels so this place was fine for us.... I am planning on going back in the Future.... I think the People on here complaining probably aren't telling us the whole story .... People are treated rudely and yelled at probably for a reason.... Again , no one at the Motel gave us any attitude or yelled at us .....

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

74 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Birmingham, Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012

For terrible experience at a motel, stay at the Seascape Inn. I booked a room for three nights for three people. It was terrible from the time I walked in the lobby to check in. The clerk was very impolite, unfriendly and rude as I was given instructions as to where we should park. The room smelled awful, not enough towels, the carpet was dirty , the bed linens did not smell fresh, quite the contrary. From this point, my experience at the Seascape Inn became much, much worse. I went to the front desk and asked for the location of an ice machine. The female, she is anything but a lady, became very rude and belligerent screaming at me saying that she was the owner of this place and began to call me names as I walked outside to avoid a confrontation. She continued to scream at me saying I had curse at her. At this point I called the police and stood outside until they arrived. I attempted to inform them what had happened but she began telling the that I was a liar and she wanted me off of her property immediately and if I refused that she would have me put in jail. All of this was in the presence of the police. She continued to cause a scene by being loud and demanding that the police remove me from her property. The police walked with me to my room , I got my belongings and left after staying only one of the three days planned. I am saying it as straight as I can. The self described owner of the place is crazy, a real nut job. She might go off at any time , like a time bomb, for no reason. Stay away from this place. If you do not heed this warning, you just might end up in jail for no apparent reason of your own other than dealing with a real Crazy WACKO who says she owns the place.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

Who ever owns this place is extremely unpredictable. After reading reviews here on trip advisor my family decided it would be a good economical place to stay even with the black and white reviews. We would not stay again not even if we were stranded. The woman at the office was not welcoming at all. In fact she was nasty and condescending. My family has never been treated so poorly by anyone providing services for which we have paid for before. Staff even yelled at us by the pool in regards to our children just being children. Staff was always busy repairing air conditioning or other problems in rooms making us wait till almost the end of our vacation to have any tv service. One particular female staff member was like 'jekyll and hyde'. I would not stay here again as my wife did not feel safe as one male staff member made my wife her feel very scared and uncomfortable. We found this staff member to be very disturbing. Considering the age of this motel in relation to other newer buildings in this beach area it is clear that the owner is just waiting to sell as the room smelled badly of mildew and mold and made for an unpleasant smell when trying to sleep. We definitely picked a poor choice of accomodation for such a nice beach as anywhere would have been better including camping. Very very disappointing and disturbing place to stay given to staff and we assume owners of the motel.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Fox Lake, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

This hotel was great. I had read a lot of the reviews and I was reluctant about booking for our vacation but I am glad I did. All the rooms were ocean side and the view was fantastic. Yeah the carpets were not that great but with all the salt coming from the ocean it is expected. The staff was great and they were all helpful when we needed something. It is a cheap place to stay when you are on a budget. I would recommend this hotel and I am definitely staying again.

Only one thing, they need an elevator on both ends for people with disabilities. Other than that a great stay.

Room Tip: all rooms are the same, pretty quiet