“DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Seascape Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Seascape Inn
15505 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach, FL 32413   |
Ranked #37 of 53 hotels in Panama City Beach
Georgia
“DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2011

This hotel is horrible!!! I read the last few reviews and figured this place might be okay.....NOT!!! It has not been renovated since the 70's and doesn't look like it's been cleaned since then either!!! The carpet is sticky and our feet stayed black our entire visit. The bedspreads feel sticky as well. The beds are horrible, they feel like they probably haven't been replaced since the 70's as well. The dishes provided in the kitchenette area were nasty and had baked on food on them that I could not get to come off!! The previous reviews on "Cindy" are true...she is horriible!!!! I feel so sorry for her coworkers. All in all, sucky hotel and won't be back!!!!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

72 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Columbus, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2011

Ok, so you've stumbled upon this hotel while looking for a CHEAP place to stay that's right on the beach. Here's the low down... if what you need is a place to sleep with a functional kitchen, bathroom, and a great view look no further.

Everytime we stay in a hotel whether it's sligtly upscale or altogether questionable, I bring my on linens as well as cleaning supplies we did the same when we came here but the place was clean. Dated, but clean.
There's no ice on the property but there's a store across the street that has ice, beer, wine, smokes, snacks, etc. a few restaurants in short walking distance, Sharky's is right nearby and has a great deck to eat while enjoying the gulf view.
If you're looking for a resort, move on, If you just want the necessities with a fabulous view, you've found it.
The property has a few different floor plans, I think our room number was 235 which we will request again. Check out the pictures, we didn't bother to straghten our things before I took them.
OH yeah! there's no wifi or internet outlet so bring your own signal :)

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Phenix City, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2011

I just came back from my weekend vacation. I traveled with my husband && my sister and her family got a room also. This was the 2nd time that I have stayed at Seascape Inn. Both experiences were great for me!! The room I had (Double bed w/ kitchenette, beachfront) was very clean. I was on the second floor of the 3 floors. I had a balcony overlooking the pool and the ocean. House keeping came everyday and was very nice. The only thing that was missing was a microwave, which isn't really a biggie. We will be staying here again!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Tulsa, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2011

We stayed there in May and September. Wonderful front desk and great place to stay. Will be back soon!!!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
Canton, GA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2010

The woman from the office is very unbusinesslike- yelled at us out of control. She said our Sorry didn't get it and continued to rave at us.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Eagle River, Alaska
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2010

I just returned from the Seascape Inn and I will not go back. Both rooms I rented were filled with smoke. After using a complete can of Lysol, we could still smell the smoke. The towels and the sheets even smelled like smoke. All of their rooms are smoking rooms. BEWARE...... We had to completely wash all of our clothes worn or not on our return. Our luggage even smelled of smoke and had to be aired.

• Stayed October 2010
Canton, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2010

I've never been treated so rudely in my life. Kids acted up. They were disciplined. I didn't need the motel manager to come to the room and threaten to kick us out with no refund, call the police to file assault charges on the kids, and cause such a seen over something that had already been taken care of. We had three rooms rented, and it wasn't our first stay there, but it is the last for all of us.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family

Been to Seascape Inn? Share your experiences!