“Great getaway” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Afghani
Columbus, Ohio
“Great getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

Very friendly staff and wonderful, fresh food. Plenty of healthy menu items (cedar plank salmon) and some fried items too (fried shrimp and oysters). Wish I lived closer as I think I would become a regular customer!

Visited June 2014

Cape Girardeau, Missouri
“Exceptional!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

George's offers quality food that will certainly please the palate. We tried a variety of things during our stay at Rosemary Beach, and we loved everything we had. The staff is also wonderful. It is not hard to see why continually this restaurant is recommended to anyone who's down for vacation!

Visited March 2014
Birmingham, Alabama
“Memorable Girls' Night Out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

While at the beach with friends for a few days, we decided to dine at Georg's one evening and were delighted with our choice. Our waiter was helpful (especially when explaining the nuances of Southern cuisine to our friend from up North), and the seafood was exceptionally fresh. We even saved room for dessert and LOVED the Nutella white chocolate bread pudding and the key lime pie. The frog paintings added to the festive atmosphere, and we all look forward to coming back next year'

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Miami Beach, Florida
“Rivals the Best Restaurants in Palm Beach, but I Felt Rushed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Fresh delectable seafood along with an excellent wine selection. I had the fried oysters, kale salad, and the catch of the day, grilled Cobia. My fellow diners had the bone-in pork and barbecue ribs. Normally, I do not eat dessert, but upon walking into the restaurant, I caught a glimpse of the amazing desserts, and therefore made an exception. I'll be hitting the gym hard, but they were well worth it! Be prepared to wait at least 30-40 minutes for your table; they don't take rezzies. Two criticisms: Beer & wine only; the waiters made me feel rushed and brought the entrees before we finished our appetizers, a cardinal sin in a fine dining restaurant.

Visited July 2013