“Very good!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“Very good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

The food was very good for the price. Great location and good service. The seafood gumbo was great. Pompano Joes took the place of Reggae J's. If you liked Reggae J's, you will like Pompano Joes.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Arnold, Missouri, United States
“Great food and fun place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

While vacationing in PCB, we ate at Pompano Joe's twice. The food was fabulous, employees were great. Their seafood gumbo was divine as was their grilled shrimp. The atmosphere was beachy and welcoming and we loved every minute of the dining experience. You can eat inside or out. On our next trip to PCB, this will be one of our first stops for dinner! Loved everything about the restaurant!

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great all around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

This was my first trip to Panama City,and Pompano Joe's was a great dinner spot. The wait wasn't bad at all for Saturday night, and the place has a nice atmosphere (inside, yet open enough to enjoy the nice weather). Service was excellent, and portions were big enough for to-go plates. I will definitely come back here on my next trip!'

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“It was great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

The family had a terrific time here, and the food was really good. We had calamari, fried shrimp, grilled shrimp, and the shrimp and crab stuffed mahi mahi. I would definetly eat here again.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Heavenly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

We tried Pompano Joe's tonight, I was greatly impressed. The service was great, our waiter was extremely courteous, and very quick on his feet. I had the surf n turf, and my taste buds were blown away. I had never had lobster before so I figured why not at least try it. The lobster tail was sautéed in a butter sauce, the sirloin steak was cooked in a rosemary merlot. There's steamed veggies and hush puppies also that came with it. My husband tried the shrimp n scallop linguini, it was really good also. Would love to eat there again in the future.