“Great Lunch At Double Barrel Barbecue” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Hamburgers
Panama City Beach, Florida
“Great Lunch At Double Barrel Barbecue”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

After reading the write up in the Herald Newspaper about the Double Barrel Barbecue...had to verify for ourselves that the rib meat would fall off the bone.
Well, we thought we were back in Memphis...they were delicious. We tried the pull pork/rib plate...excellent eating and for $14.95 with two side items
a very good deal. Had to ask for a to go container. Their cold fountain drinks only $2.00's were serve in huge glasses...24 oz.? Please give them a try, wouldn't be disappointed if you know what great barbecue should taste like!!! The husband George and his wife make a great team. They are down to earth people. Made our visit a very pleasant dining experience. Can't wait to come back and get ourselves some "REAL" smoked barbecue!!!

• Visited June 2013

oakwood, il
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Our new favorite place to eat in Panama City Beach! Everything we had was amazing! My son had the ribs and said they were the best he has ever eaten.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Jacksonville, Alabama
“Awesome BBQ!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

I'm not sure what's going on with the couple bad reviews, but we stopped in during out first few days in PCB and the food was terrific! Matter of fact, making a second visit tonight. My husband had the ribs and I had the beef. Wonderful!!! Service was very friendly too!

Visited June 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
“AMAZING!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I ordered the ribs and pork combo with potato salad and everything was soooo good!!! The ribs were fall of the bone and the pork was just perfect. Both meats had just the right amount of smoke and the jalapeno BBQ sauce was amazing. The potato salad was homemade and delicious. The portions were huge too!! Everything about this place was awesome and I will definitely be back next time I visit the beach. Oh, and the owner's and server were so very nice..they all came out to talk with me and were happy to have me there!

• Visited May 2013
“Superwonderlicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Great food, huge portions, great sauce selections, and friendly service. Im not sure where these canned sauce people are from or where they eat but ghost pepper bbq sauce is not sold in a can. The baked beans were amazing and mandarin coleslaw "wow" I dont even like slaw and they asked me to try a 2oz sample and wow. The home cut fresh fried chips are a must. If you want real bbq this is the place to go.

• Visited May 2013