“Not sure tkcraveler ate - the Green Parrot that we ate at has remarkable Greek food! I should know! My mother-n-law taught me ” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Green Parrot - CLOSED

Green Parrot
7008 Thomas Dr, Panama City Beach, FL 32407
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Mediterranean
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I found this place using trip Advisor and are really thankful that we tried it despite the 1 bad review! It was amazing! The spices were truly Mediterranean and the portions were extremely filling for the cost it was a great value! Natalie served us and engaged in conversation as my husband likes to do. The owner came out and greeted us and asked us how our food was. The hours are 11am - 10pm / no alcohol - not that that is a bad thing just information. Would highly recommend !

• 5 of 5 stars Food

“Passionate owner- great food! Take a break from Seafood!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I don't know what the "terrible" reveiw is all about, but this place is fantastic. The meal was great, the owner served us our plates and was extremely proud of his food-for a reason. Everything from the hot tea, beef, chicken, to the dessert- was clearly hand prepared and full of flavor. I love people who are proud of their menu and can back it up- Green Parrot will not dissapoint.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“I will definitely go back there”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

The food was so good and fresh. The service could not be better. It has a relaxed and fun atmosphere. I highly recommend it. Try the pudding, you won't regret it!

lexington, ky
“Poor excuse for mediteranean”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

We were hoping for a change of pace. This was not it. The service was lacking as was the food. I find it hard to belive that others found it good. Would not go back if it was free.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“It went above and beyond my expectations.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

My husband and son and I had a fantastic lunch - the owner/chef even offered to make a special vegetarian lunch 'surprise' . I had hummus & baba ghanoush while my son had chicken shawarma & my husband ate the beef shawarma. The food was excellent - made from his mothers recipe!- all the way to the Turkish coffee & pastry sampler. I can't recommend it highly enough. It was fresh, well seasoned and a perfect cuisine for the Florida heat. It is hands down the best Middle Eastern food we have eaten since we left Europe.
Can't wait to go back.