“The Real Deal” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Health Clubs
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Yoga Elements is a fully integrated yoga studio where all the elemental building blocks of our universe are incorporated into the offerings the studio provides. Our mission is to present individuals, at any health level, an opportunity to thrive beyond prior experiences and connect with community. The only yoga studio in the world that offers classes:- In the air (aerial)- In the water (aquatic)- On the water (stand up paddleboard)- On the earth (mat)Conveniently Located in Carillon Beach Resort. Close to Panama City Beach and the beaches of 30A.
Panama City, Florida, United States
“The Real Deal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Going to Yoga Elements is like giving yourself a wonderful gift. The studio is in a beautiful and peaceful location with a gorgeous lake view. It's just the kind of setting that really lets you enjoy all the benefits of yoga. Dawn and Laura Lynn are unbelievably talented with decades of training and practice. When class is over I don't want to leave!

Visited July 2013
Dawn B, Owner at Yoga Elements, responded to this review, September 8, 2013
So glad to have both of you in class. What a wonderful adventurous husband you have..

Sweetwater, Tennessee, United States
“"Amazing!!"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I have taken several different Yoga classes over the years and this was by far the BEST!!
I attended the Basic class with Laura Lynn on Monday morning in the Open Air Studio overlooking the Lake....the facility is just as Precious as LL (she has the sweetest calm spirit)!!
I returned Tuesday night with my Husband and his Friend for the Paddle Board Yoga. My husband is very athletic and his friend is a Body Builder, but they were both 1st time Yoga. After much convincing they went with me. The class is held on the Lake right outside the Studio which is very calm and peaceful. It allows you time to relax with a whole new challenge to your routine yoga and balance!!

Visited August 2013
LLJansen, Owner at Yoga Elements, responded to this review, August 11, 2013
Crystal
Thank you for effort in telling the TA community about Yoga Elements. I hope you all found the photos on Facebook from that wonderful sun setting SUP yoga class. Hopefully you will be able to come down again before too long.
Warmly,
Atlanta, Georgia
22 attraction reviews
“Aerial Yoga-What an experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Since the yoga studio that I am used to attending had closed I was in the search for a new place. I had know about this studio since I have had both of the owners as teachers in the past. Since I had liked their classes, I figure I would give their studio a try. I took Dawn's aerial yoga class, something I had not done before but was familiar with it. What a great workout. What a great experience. The studio is very yogi like, too. I will definitely go back and try some other classes when I am back in the area. I just enjoyed the whole experience.

Visited August 2013
Dawn B, Owner at Yoga Elements, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
So glad you were able to make it in. We always enjoy seeing old friends at our new place. All the best to you.
Cold Spring, Kentucky, United States
7 attraction reviews
“Wonderful Yoga Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

I had seen the TA reviews and booked a beach yoga class not knowing what to expect! I have always enjoyed yoga from the comfort of my own living room, but this was my first class experience. I am so glad I went to this class! We started off at the beach but a storm was rolling through so we went back to the studio. I'm actually very glad we did bc I actually preferred the studio experience. Yoga is a lot harder in sand! Laura Lynn was very calm, knowledgable and patient. The studio was breathtaking and I wish my vacation was longer so I could go back! Nothing back home will compare.

Visited July 2013
Dawn B, Owner at Yoga Elements, responded to this review, August 3, 2013
So glad you were able to stop in for a class and enjoyed your experience. Hope you are able to visit us again sometime.
Dawn
Bentonville, Arkansas
“Excellent!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

While on vacation we visited Yoga Elements for the land, air and water package. It was well worth the 20 minute drive. The land yoga was just as good as having a massage. The air yoga was a challenging but fun experience. The water package was so refreshing and I feel in love with paddle boarding. The instructor LauraLynn is amazing with a wonderful uplifting personality. She was able to work with all levels from beginners to advance with personalized attention. She made sure all the poses were done correctly with the proper equipment. I came home refreshed and ready begin a yoga routine for mind, body and soul. Thanks LauraLynn!!!

Visited June 2013