“Blacks island taco!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Hamburgers, Family Fare
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Street Food
Description: We are a mobile food trailer serving lunch and dinner at the New Miracle Strip at Pier Park.We specialize in Gourmet tacos such as our signature Bahi mahi now called the PCB...Mahi Mahi taco, Shell Island..Shrimp formally known as the Kung Pow, and our St.Joe steak formally known as Southwest. We have now decided to put our roots down in the park and exclusively serve exotic tacos, nachos, and quesadillas.
Mexico Beach, Florida
“Blacks island taco!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

So good. Gluten free taco. Fresh and made from scratch! My baby demolished mine, good thing I bought 2 . The PicoDeGallo* was amazing!

Panama City Beach, Florida
“Nice LITTLE surprise in the new BIG Miracle Strip Park!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

My family of 5 enjoyed an exciting night at the new, improved Miracle Strip Park by Pier Park. They have a beautiful outdoor Food Court with about 6 vendors set up to provide a variety of food to customers. Seems like "Gourmet by the Bay- Exotic Tacos" is the only one serving yet. The price is RIGHT (single tacos- from $3.50 to $4.25 and 2 tacos plus a side range from $8.50-$10.00) AND most importantly the flavors are out of this world. There's no doubt these meats and veggies and sauces have HOMEMADE written all over them. Kid's menu offers 5 delish choices ranging from $4-$6!!! Enjoy!!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Mexico Beach, Florida
“Awesome Tacos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

Fish tacos were awesome. Maybe a little pricey, but its a tourist town. Beignets are also a good touch and the kids love them.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Georgia
“Great service, excellent food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

Cute little food truck located across the road from the beach. There are a couple of quaint tables arranged outside but no inside seating. Do not let that stop you from giving this place a try. I have been visiting this beach area since I was a child and I am so happy to have this added gem. We ate here twice while on vacation and both times the food was excellent. Fresh, full of flavor, not greasy. The fries are amazing. I had the black bean tacos and my husband had pork. I hope it is here next time we visit!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dawsonville, Georgia
“OMG!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

We stay at the house right across the street. My husband dreams of this place when we are not there. We would get tacos & eat them on the beach. We went so much that the girls knew what he was going to order without him telling them. We both love this place. I have not tried the breakfast yet but will make sure to try it this year when we return! You will be so happy with this place.

• Visited June 2013