“excellent way to see Panama City Beach” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Fredericksburg, Virginia
30 attraction reviews
“excellent way to see Panama City Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

my husband and daughter took this helicopter tour (while my son and I saw the 2nd Hobbit installment) and had a terrific time. The pilot was very friendly and informative, and they took a lot of amazing photos from 1200 feet above. The tour is short but a lot of fun - they highly recommend the experience!

Visited December 2013

Zurich, Switzerland
8 attraction reviews
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

We took the Shark run tour and had so much fun. Saw sharks and Manta rays and the view was absolutely amazing. I would definitely recommend a helicopter tour to everybody visiting Panama City Beach. I am looking forward to do it again during my next stay.

Visited October 2013
Adairsville, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
“BEST TRIP EVER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

On our family vacation my mom and visually impaired son went on a helicopter trip. I have never seen two people more happy than those two. The pilot as well as everyone else there was so eager to find out what they could do or how to help with my son. He does have other issues other than his vision which makes activities a little awkward sometimes but not for this crew. Very caring and patient with him and helped to understand the equipment and what all was going on. My mom couldnt see that well from such a height so the pilot went lower to give my mom a closer look at dolphins and the hammer head shark. I cant wait to go back again so our whole family can do this. I would recommend you do this if you want to see something special that you cant see from land.

Visited September 2013
Brookhaven, Mississippi
6 attraction reviews
“The View”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Visiting Panama for the first time you reaalllly want to make sure you absorb everything the city has to offer! A helicopter tour BEAT jetski rentals. A bird's eye view of the city is priceless!

Visited July 2013
Graham, Kentucky, United States
“A pleasure”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed the rides. If you never rode in a helicopter it's a great experience. The couple before us seen a bull shark on their tour. I do recommend it.

Visited June 2013