“Awesome nostalgic golf!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Amusement
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Awesome nostalgic golf!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

We chose this place over the others in Panama City due to its reviews and nostalgia, and we're so glad we did! It is old, but the courses are so fun and challenging. My 8 year old son had a blast, and we really enjoyed the unique, funny and interesting course themes. Each hole has something a little different. We're going back for a second time tomorrow! Sooo much fun, and I can't help wondering why they don't build them like this anymore????!

Hogansville
7 attraction reviews
“Fun!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

My kids love this place! It is really fun and they have a blast. When my two yr old first turned 2 he was a little scared, but my yr old loves it and begs to go back when he see's it.

Visited July 2012
Douglasville, Georgia
25 attraction reviews
“Just as much fun as I remember”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I just love this place. I have been playing putt putt here since I was 8 years old. I was happy to be able to share it with my son who had a great time! Its been well taken care of and the course was fun and creative!

Charlotte, North Carolina
14 attraction reviews
“Totally fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Fun for the whole family. The holes were challenging and really fun. Recommend this to any putt putt fan.

9 attraction reviews
“Childhood fav.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

I've been coming here since I was little. Its almost all of what is left of the old panama city beach. Its good to see something that stands the test of time. The locals love it. I feel like some tourists can't see past the tourest traps to appricate the history and old fashioned fun goofy golf has to offer. Always will love this place