I spent a week here in May and heading back in October for another week. This place feels like home. The staff is always so nice, accommodating and helpful for anything you need, any time of day. Enjoy chatting with the guests, many of which come back time after time. This is a no frills hotel, but who needs frills when you have a place that makes and treats you like their own family?? Excellent location to anything you would need. We first starting coming here when our kids were newborns, they are now 26 and 22, and I have started bringing the next generation with us. We look forward to each and every trip there...love the movie night and homemade fudge and soups....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Driftwood Lodge is located directly on the Gulf of Mexico. A large shady palm lined courtyard wraps around our beachfront heated pool and sundeck. The courtyard is where our guests find themselves making new and often lifelong friends. Throughout the year there are planned activities, ranging from cook-outs and sunset parties to Easter Egg Hunts and other children's games. Pier Park shopping and entertainment district is located within easy walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Driftwood Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Driftwood Hotel Panama City Beach
- Driftwood Lodge Panama City Beach