This was our second year staying at Driftwood. Last year we stayed in the beachside Cabanas when we brought our kids and those rooms are right on the beach. This year for our 10th Anniversary we went back without the kids and stayed in an upstairs King Efficiency. This is an older hotel and some people might prefer the newer built tower hotels, but this place is family owned with lots of personal touches you won't find other places. They knew it was our Anniversary and when we got in our room there was a pair of wine glasses for us, filled with candies and sitting next to Driftwood t-shirt. There was always a staff member either sweeping or washing sand away or maintaining the grounds. Throughout the week they have contests, events, movies and more which only strengthens their family atmosphere. Plus, you can't beat the price, especially for a hotel that is within walking distance of the pier and Pier Park. I highly recommend this places and we will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Driftwood Lodge is located directly on the Gulf of Mexico. A large shady palm lined courtyard wraps around our beachfront heated pool and sundeck. The courtyard is where our guests find themselves making new and often lifelong friends. Throughout the year there are planned activities, ranging from cook-outs and sunset parties to Easter Egg Hunts and other children's games. Pier Park shopping and entertainment district is located within easy walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Driftwood Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Driftwood Hotel Panama City Beach
- Driftwood Lodge Panama City Beach