“Love this Place!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Beach Tower Resort Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Beach Tower Resort Motel
You added Beach Tower Resort Motel to your Saves list
12001 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach, FL   |
Ranked #10 of 45 Hotels in Panama City Beach
“Love this Place!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Me and my wife recently stayed here on the 6th floor! The room was very nice and well kept! The staff was excellent, the business is ran how you should run your business! The pool was clean Maintenance was knowledgable! The guy that worked the late shift was cool to talk to he is a stand up kinda guy! The owner also worked there and they are very friendly! If I stayed there I would send them on vacation and run the spot for them as volunteer work for me all proceeds stay at the resort!! All in all I love it and will be back!

• Stayed April 2013
btr001, Owner at Beach Tower Resort Motel, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
WOW, Thank you, Thank you for such a wonderful review. I don't know what to say. Your words were very kind and uplifting, No one has ever offered me or my staff to work in our place and send us on vacation. This is a first. If you would ever follow up on that suggestion, I promise you one thing, you would love this line of work. It is very rewarding, hard at times, but the benefits out-weigh those hard times 100 - 1, some benefits being serving our guest to the best of our ability. Thank you for allowing us to do this for your during your stay. Hope to see you very soon, Sincerely, Sharon McLaughlin, Owner
P.S. (the night desk clerk is my nephew, working for the first time in hospitality. I think he is doing a fine job. I know you would agree)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Harrodsburg, Kentucky
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

This was the worst motel I've ever stayed at. There are numerous reasons why I only gave this motel 1 out of 5 stars.

1. The workers were rude, I caught them yelling at residents on more than one occasion. They were personally rude with my party, especially the cleaning and maintenaince crew. Not to mention they were dressed in biker gear! NOT PROFESSIONAL! I've never seen anything like this.
2. There is only one elevater, so be warned if you stay at the Beach Tower you may be waiting a while for your elevator, VERY ANNOYING!
3. Parking was tight and limited.
4. Furniture and bathroom fixtures are outdated and very old. In fact our toilet didn't want to flush half the time, the shower head was extremely too hard, and the fridgerator was missing it's door handle. We also had trouble with our front door, it wouldn't unlock half the time.
5. Room service didn't come but half the time, when we called up to the front desk they were rude and told us that if we wanted clean towls and toilet paper that we would have to bring our dirty towls down and get it ourselves. I have never stayed anywhere that treated their guests with no respect.
6. The pictures on their website are very deceiving!

These are just the tip of the iceberg when it came to our troubles with the beach tower.

I will NEVER stay at the beach tower again! I hope this review persuades others not to stay there also. The people running this hole in the wall motel are making way too much money for crappy service.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
btr001, Owner at Beach Tower Resort Motel, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Well, it was no surprise to get this negative review from a young lady who was apparently very spoiled and one who has never been told "no" in her lifetime of 20 years or less. This young lady was upset over being told that she would need to bring her dirty towels down to the laundry room if she needed them before the housekeepers had an opportunity to service her room. As soon as she entered the front lobby, the desk clerk (who was not dressed in biker gear, but dressed for St. Patricks Day) was busy checking out a guest. She wanted immediate attention, so began yelling at the desk clerk only before throwing a roll of toilet paper at her. Long story short, Little Miss Priss, was not being catered to as she apparently is at home. On another note, "old furniture" ? All of our rooms were reneovated this Fall, new furnishings, new carpet. Sorry we could not stand up to your standards. Rude? Our staff is complimented on a daily basis on how nice we are and how we strive for excellance when it comes to accomadating our guest.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I recently was a guest at The Beach Tower Resort Motel in Panama City Beach, FL. I never stayed here prior to my visit. I found the rooms to be recently re-done, nice bedding, nice furnishings, clean and awesome view from my private balcony facing the Emerald Coast. I will definately re-visit The Beach Tower and look forward to seeing the wonderful staff again. Thanks for an enjoyable stay at your Hotel. JM

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

My wife and I were scheduled to stay for only one night, but found the staff, service, room and the view so pleasant, we stayed for three! Our room had been recently redecorated, was reasonably priced, clean and comfortable.

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Jackson, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Just returned from another great stay at the Beach Tower. They have upgraded and it is so nice. We have stayed here many times thru the years and never have we had a problem---not once. Every roon has a private balcony with an excellant view of the beach. Great place to just sit and relax and watch the world go by. Even before we checked in Craig, the general manager, took us to show the new rooms and we were so impressed with the improvements. Every member of the staff is very friendly and helpful. We feel like we are staying with family when we are there. The Beach Tower is truly our home away from home while we are in Panama City Beach and we do not want to stay anywhere else. GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT CLEAN ROOMS, GREAT VIEWS AND GREAT PRICE SO WHY WOULD WE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to our next visit which we hope will be very soon.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
btr001, Owner at Beach Tower Resort Motel, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Dear Return Guest,

Thank you for a sincere Trip Advisor review regarding the Beach Tower Resort Motel. We appreciate all our guest, especially ones who return over and over again. Like you said, they become "family" and the Beach Tower becomes a "second home". We always look forward to seeing "family" & "friends" at the Beach Tower. We continue to upgrade and improve our property and guest rooms. We have plans for upgrading the kitchens even more so this Fall. We at The Beach Tower look forward to your return visit. Sincerely, Sharon McLaughlin, Owner
Columbus, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Family visit for the holiday and last at the Towers. At Check in we were welcomed with a smile and that is where it ended. View was nice but we asked the man later that evening for just an extra blanket and when we came down, he was not to be found. The next night we asked him again and he used the Lords name in vain as he spoke, " GD -I forgot" and seemed to be to involved in the (TV) game and his drink. Would not advise a family stay here.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear former guest,

I am the owner of the Beach Tower, and apologize to you for the experience you encountered at my establishment. I really don't know what to say, except that i am so sorry that you were treated in a manner that is not acceptable to this establishment. I confronted the employee regarding your experience, and he admitted to acting in this unacceptable behavior, but really had no excuse or reason for doing so. I do not allow any of my employees to curse, especially using the LORD'S name in vain. If and when this occurs, the situation is addressed. I am so sorry for your unpleasant stay and totally understand that you choose not to return to the Beach Tower. However, if you choose to return, i trust that the next experience will be a more satisfactory stay. Thank you for taking time to write your review on the Beach Tower. We take each and every one very seriously. Sincerely, Sharon McLaughlin, Owner
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I walked in and the guy at the desk just stared at me, no hello, no can i help you, i stated i needed a room and he let out a long sigh... he was very rude. The lady working the next morning was very nice though.

There was hair in our sheets, the room smelled, and bathroom ceiling had mold on it. My little girl was barefoot in the room and within mins. Her feet were black from walking on the carpet.

Good price and location though

• Stayed December 2012

Been to Beach Tower Resort Motel? Share your experiences!