This was the worst motel I've ever stayed at. There are numerous reasons why I only gave this motel 1 out of 5 stars.
1. The workers were rude, I caught them yelling at residents on more than one occasion. They were personally rude with my party, especially the cleaning and maintenaince crew. Not to mention they were dressed in biker gear! NOT PROFESSIONAL! I've never seen anything like this.
2. There is only one elevater, so be warned if you stay at the Beach Tower you may be waiting a while for your elevator, VERY ANNOYING!
3. Parking was tight and limited.
4. Furniture and bathroom fixtures are outdated and very old. In fact our toilet didn't want to flush half the time, the shower head was extremely too hard, and the fridgerator was missing it's door handle. We also had trouble with our front door, it wouldn't unlock half the time.
5. Room service didn't come but half the time, when we called up to the front desk they were rude and told us that if we wanted clean towls and toilet paper that we would have to bring our dirty towls down and get it ourselves. I have never stayed anywhere that treated their guests with no respect.
6. The pictures on their website are very deceiving!
These are just the tip of the iceberg when it came to our troubles with the beach tower.
I will NEVER stay at the beach tower again! I hope this review persuades others not to stay there also. The people running this hole in the wall motel are making way too much money for crappy service.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Tower Hotel Panama City Beach
- Beach Tower Hotel
- Beach Hotel Panama City
- Beach Motel Panama City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Beach Tower Resort Motel, family owned and operated. We are here to ensure that your stay with us is your time to relax, unwind, and enjoy our beautiful beaches. Our gulf front location is conveniently located across from Shipwreck Island and is within walking distance of restaurants, popular night spots, shopping, local attractions, and the Bay County Pier. Our beautifully appointed rooms and suites feature private balconies, facing the Gulf of Mexico, and overlooking our pool which is heated during the colder months. Our friendly staff takes pride in providing guests with clean, comfortable rooms and outstanding customer service. We offer several floor plans to meet your needs, most featuring full kitchens. Other amenities include:* Free in-room Wi-Fi * Coin Operated Guest Laundry * Beach Bar * Each room comes equipped with hair dryers, irons & ironing boards * Beachside grilling deck * Cabana covered poolside patio with 50" flatscreen TV & music system * Covered parking and security cameras * Full Beach service - Parasailing, Jet Ski, Umbrella/Chairs * Volley Ball court * 24 hr Coffee in Lobby *WE NO LONGER ACCEPT PETS. Monthly rates available from October through February. Free local calls, no parking fees. THE BEACH TOWER IS A NON-SMOKING PROPERTY EXCEPT IN DESIGNATED AREAS. Thank you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Beach Tower Resort Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.