This was the worst motel I've ever stayed at. There are numerous reasons why I only gave this motel 1 out of 5 stars.
1. The workers were rude, I caught them yelling at residents on more than one occasion. They were personally rude with my party, especially the cleaning and maintenaince crew. Not to mention they were dressed in biker gear! NOT PROFESSIONAL! I've never seen anything like this.
2. There is only one elevater, so be warned if you stay at the Beach Tower you may be waiting a while for your elevator, VERY ANNOYING!
3. Parking was tight and limited.
4. Furniture and bathroom fixtures are outdated and very old. In fact our toilet didn't want to flush half the time, the shower head was extremely too hard, and the fridgerator was missing it's door handle. We also had trouble with our front door, it wouldn't unlock half the time.
5. Room service didn't come but half the time, when we called up to the front desk they were rude and told us that if we wanted clean towls and toilet paper that we would have to bring our dirty towls down and get it ourselves. I have never stayed anywhere that treated their guests with no respect.
6. The pictures on their website are very deceiving!
These are just the tip of the iceberg when it came to our troubles with the beach tower.
I will NEVER stay at the beach tower again! I hope this review persuades others not to stay there also. The people running this hole in the wall motel are making way too much money for crappy service.