“The almost got a very good from me.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Sugar Sands Inn and Suites

Save Saved
You added Sugar Sands Inn and Suites to your Saves list
Sugar Sands Inn and Suites
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   20723 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach, FL 32413 (Formerly Sugar Sands Motel)   |
Ranked #25 of 53 hotels in Panama City Beach
Pine Mountain, Georgia
“The almost got a very good from me.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2011

The rooms are fine, pool is fine. It was cold as heck and I was a walk-in and got a good Internet rate. Staff was friendly and the beds comfortable. I traveled on east up the beach the next day but I did inquire before I left if I need a reservation for the following night. The said no they would have a room available. When I returned that evening, they had room but would not give me the same rate.... so I went elsewhere on principle. Coffee in the break room in the morning but you must compete with the maintenance staff.

Room Tip: Book by Internet. You can easily do worse than this one. It's sort of at the end of the beach...
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled solo

232 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011

First let me say this is my 3rd year in a row...keeps getting better. This year had the best room and everything was great. All staff, the weather, the deals. Really great location, you really cannot beat the price for all you get.

Room Tip: can't say cuz there are just a few and want them to be available when I need them. Ha, Hint: bu...
Leesburg, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2011

My husband and I planned this for a relaxing trip. The room was very clean and we had an excellent view of the beach. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our stay. Would recommend this to our people.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Noblesville, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2011

The staff is very friendly. It's a perfect place to relax and soak up the sun. This is my 5th or 6th year coming to Sugar Sands and I love it. Great Vacation Site with family or just friends. We did not want to leave. My BFF's and I already have a room reserved for next year.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
Jefferson City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011

Great vacation. Clean room. Clean beach. Sweet staff. Warm pool. Peace and quiet. Laguna Beach is the BEST part of PCB!

Room Tip: View from the 4th floor balcony was spectacular! Room 401 was very quiet as it was on the end.
makanda
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2011

The staff is very friendly! The location was great,right on the beach close to everything but still not over crowed

Room Tip: the plan A room is very big plenty of room for 4 adults
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
Anniston, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2011

We came to Sugar Sands for our Fall Break Family Vacation. We found the rooms comfortable and very economical. It's not the newest property, nor is it a 'resort', but it is a perfectly wonderful place to stay. We had everything we needed to enjoy our days on the beach and a comfortable place to stay at night. The heated pool and hot tub were all the 'amenities' we needed. We could have paid a lot more money for a 'fancier' place, but it would not have increased our enjoyment one bit. We had a ground-floor beach front room (plan DQ) and it accomodated my family of 5 well. I recommend Sugar Sands if you really want a good, old-fashioned beach get-a-way. My family and I will be back, for certain!

Room Tip: Beach front is the way to go! Why would you come to the beach to stay on the lake side?
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family

Been to Sugar Sands Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!