OK, Lets go to this RESORT with all of the amenities and only pay $129 per night. Come on! Yes the web site is misleading, probably the only misleading sight on the web, and yes this place is generally nasty, probably the only one in PC, but if you can read you should notice that they have no age requirements. Any respectable establishment in PC requires a 25 year old be present. They also allow pets. Just because you are a responsible pet owner doesn't mean others are. Dogs go to the bathroom where they are, not in the toilet. If you just have to take your animal to the beach,???, then stay at one of the camper spaces that have GRASS available. Whoops! Probably shouldn't mention grass to a college kid.
This is a place that caters to the young crowd. College kids are drunk and obnoxious, I know because I used to be one. Go to PCbeach and find a nice condo to stay in. It may cost you an extra $100 for the week but at least you can get good accomodations and service. You get what you pay for!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront hotel/resort catering to families with children of all ages and offering a FUN beach vacation experience that is difficult to find in other Panama City Beach accommodations. With a wide variety of amenities, activities, and on-site conveniences, most guests never even have to leave the resort! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Panama City
- Sandpiper Panama City Beach