I stayed here with my girlfriends and because we were honest, we were ripped off. When we checked in we had extra people and paid the extra charge. For what? We were not given any extra towels and our room was rarely cleaned. Then when we went to check out, they said we had left scuff marks and had to paint the room. There went our deposit. What a rip off and bad impression to leave on us, for trying to do the right thing. I so do not recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront hotel/resort catering to families with children of all ages and offering a FUN beach vacation experience that is difficult to find in other Panama City Beach accommodations. With a wide variety of amenities, activities, and on-site conveniences, most guests never even have to leave the resort! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Panama City
- Sandpiper Panama City Beach