I visited Sandpiper Beacon this year I paid for 8 days stayed for 7 as the room above us was horrible and after long hours out on the beach and pool we could not rest at night! I complained but I do not think anything was done! The value was great if you had kids! I am an adult and do not need face painting, need to watch The Great & Powerful Oz nor care to make Smore's at $3 for three! The lazy river was okay but needed filled as it was supposed to be 3 ft. deep but probably only two! Also, might I add paying for ice is ridiculous even at a quarter! This is a hospitality issue and needs changed ASAP! The other horrible event we tried karaoke one evening but MO MONEY the karaoke DJ was more interested in the drunk women whom looked strung out on crack or some other substance! Every night we noticed this! Also, the music selection for a karaoke DJ is horrible! Not everyone is a bunch of redneck hillbilly's that sing country! Hire a new DJ that actually is "family friendly"!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront hotel/resort catering to families with children of all ages and offering a FUN beach vacation experience that is difficult to find in other Panama City Beach accommodations. With a wide variety of amenities, activities, and on-site conveniences, most guests never even have to leave the resort! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Panama City
- Sandpiper Panama City Beach