Stayed here with the family for 2 days. We got the room with the kitchen and two double beds for about 209 a night. The price is competitive with the other hotels in the area. Great thing is the beach is literally about 30 feet from the hotel. Only thing that I didn't like is that it was a bit far both by car (bumper to bumper traffic) and foot from all the local shops and dining places. But if you're looking for a nice place to relax then this place will do. Thy do have a laundry room and ice cream shop. Overall it was a good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront hotel/resort catering to families with children of all ages and offering a FUN beach vacation experience that is difficult to find in other Panama City Beach accommodations. With a wide variety of amenities, activities, and on-site conveniences, most guests never even have to leave the resort! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Panama City
- Sandpiper Panama City Beach