Five of us stayed in one of the 2 bedroom condos. When we weren't at the beach or pool, we were on our balcony over looking the water. We liked the location which is close to the airport, a grocery store and pharmacy. The condo was a little beat up, and the sleeper sofa looked so uncomfortable that one of us just slept on the sofa cushions. It was nice to be able to rotate between the beach and various pools and we thought it was worth the daily fee to rent some of the water side cabanas. The cabana attendant was very attentive, stopping by regularly to move the umbrellas if needed. Being able to stock the refrigerator for casual breakfasts and lunches was a plus and we really enjoyed the poolside drink specials. Staff were very friendly. The place, while not elegant, is a good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront hotel/resort catering to families with children of all ages and offering a FUN beach vacation experience that is difficult to find in other Panama City Beach accommodations. With a wide variety of amenities, activities, and on-site conveniences, most guests never even have to leave the resort! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Panama City
- Sandpiper Panama City Beach