I used to sort of live here. I was working in the Pan Handle and stayed here. Later on I would bring my G/F down for he weekend. What a cast of characters that worked here back in the day. The towels felt like sandpaper, the rooms where....not all that and the restaurant was slow at best at breakfast but I must say if you want to have a good time and not go broke for it this is the place. Great memories here.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Sandpiper Beacon
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Panama City
- Sandpiper Panama City Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront hotel/resort catering to families with children of all ages and offering a FUN beach vacation experience that is difficult to find in other Panama City Beach accommodations. With a wide variety of amenities, activities, and on-site conveniences, most guests never even have to leave the resort! ... more less