The outside of the hotel looks a bit run down. After convincing my hesitant husband to give it a try, we booked a room. The rooms had been remodeled and were nice and clean. Each room had a private balcony but if you want ocean front and are offered a partial view, ask to see the room first. The partial view room we looked at looked straight at another hotel and the room was TINY because of it being a corner room. The ocean front room was much nicer. Even though it looked worn on the outside, the rooms and ammenties were nice. There is a ton of things to do at the hotel without even leaving. I also liked its location...away from the excitement a bit.
Two things I did not like- The hotel was only three stories...I like to be higher up. You cannot make reservations online. It must be done in person or over the phone.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Sandpiper Beacon
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Panama City
- Sandpiper Panama City Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront hotel/resort catering to families with children of all ages and offering a FUN beach vacation experience that is difficult to find in other Panama City Beach accommodations. With a wide variety of amenities, activities, and on-site conveniences, most guests never even have to leave the resort! ... more less