They have remodeled alot here so it was worth 65 a night off season. They accept spring break kids so dont go near here when that is happening.The rooms are ok,clean and all, this is an old motel. I went down the road a bit and found an efficiency that I liked better but I paid more too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront hotel/resort catering to families with children of all ages and offering a FUN beach vacation experience that is difficult to find in other Panama City Beach accommodations. With a wide variety of amenities, activities, and on-site conveniences, most guests never even have to leave the resort! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Panama City
- Sandpiper Panama City Beach