We've stayed here four summers in a row.. and each year it gets better. There are many activities for kids, and families. The beach area is clean, there are chairs/umbrellas to rent, and lots of events (most are free) for families.. such as movie night on the beach, polynesian dance, games, family friendly karaoke, xbox games on the big screen, scavenger hunt, face painting, etc. The beach side cafe has great food, fresh and hot. The rooms aren't the Bellagio, but they're clean and sufficient... You have to consider the turnaround.. these rooms stay booked spring to fall... The management can't control guests wearing sandy dirty shoes into the rooms.. so it would be impossible to maintain clean carpet.. but considering it's at the beach, it was more than adequate for us. The bedding was clean, a/c worked perfectly, sufficient utensils for kitchen (except you will need to provide your own dish liquid). The staff we encountered was super friendly. Activites director was very involved and interactive with the participants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront hotel/resort catering to families with children of all ages and offering a FUN beach vacation experience that is difficult to find in other Panama City Beach accommodations. With a wide variety of amenities, activities, and on-site conveniences, most guests never even have to leave the resort! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Panama City
- Sandpiper Panama City Beach