“Love the Summit!” 5 of 5 stars

The Summit Condominiums
2.5 of 5 Condominium   |   8743 Thomas Dr, Panama City Beach, FL 32408   |
“Love the Summit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2005

My husband and I have stayed at the Summit and we really enjoyed our visit. We rented from Tillie and she is so sweet to work with. Everything was perfect. The room was updated and very nice with very comfy furnishings. We have rented from Tillie twice and expect to do so from now on.

Stayed April 2005

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2005

Rented from an owner over web but the unit was really bad. The Summit manager tried to help, but the bottom line is.. just rent from the office so if you don't like the unit you can switch to another. Even though they were busy he gave us several units to choose from.

I lost my deposit but she sent me back my check after I said I would stop payment.

Ironman in Panama City is great, they turn the city over to us for the weekend.

New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2005

My girlfriend and I hated this place so much we moved somewhere else after the first night, despite having paid for the 2nd night. The main reason was that the bed was very uncomfortable - it was hard, thin and sloped into the middle so we rolled into each other. I was there for the Ironman triathlon so rest was the most important thing for me and I did not get a decent sleep. The place looked like it had not been decorated since the 70s - the TV was so old it had a pull out knob/dial and the picture was terrible on almost all channels. The shower did not work well and did not drain so you stood around in 6 inches of water. (we stayed in room 715).

• Stayed November 2005
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2005

The Summit was probably the best resort I had stayed in a long time and I do a lot of traveling. Me and my party stayed in 703. It felt like home away from home for that week. I loved the jungle look it had to it

• Stayed June 2005
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2005

WE loved It We Stayed In A private owned Room everything was perfect Great time I will stay there again

• Stayed September 2005
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2005

The Summit is a great place for families. We have gone back for the past 5 years and rented from different people each time to make it fun. I do not recommend renting from the summit. Always rent from an owner. If you do not like crowds, go off peak and never on a holiday.
We have stayed at other places in Panama City but they were too "stuck up" for us. We want a down to earth place that has pools for the kids.
Where else can you get an ocean front condo that sleeps 6 for the price of the Summit? No where! We have never had a problem and will continue to go back until a hurricane blows it down. The game/pool room keeps the kids happy on rainy days and the tiki bar keeps us happy always. Also, the little snack bar really has good food. I cannot speak highly of the summit enough. It is fabulous.
Oh, one word of advice. Take your kids on the pirate cruise and eat at the Treasure ship!

• Stayed July 2005
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2005

We stayed at the Summit for the first time this past May. We really enjoyed the ground floor unit. We were in unit 125. It was very clean and recently undated. The kitchen was very well equipped which is kind of uncommon compared to other places. The grounds were very well kept and the heated pool was wonderful. I am looking forward to our next trip. Tillie was absolutely wonderful to work with.

• Stayed May 2005

Been to The Summit Condominiums? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Summit Condominiums

Address: 8743 Thomas Dr, Panama City Beach, FL 32408
Location: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Panama City Beach
Bar / Lounge Beach Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #71 of 78 Specialty Lodging in Panama City Beach
Hotel Class:2.5 star — The Summit Condominiums 2.5*
The Summit Condo located on the beautiful white sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico in Panama City Beach, Florida. Spectacular views and gorgeous sunsets from the 14th floor ocean front balcony. The Summit is next door to the very popular Spinakers Beach Club and Club LaVela. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Summit Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
The Summit Condominiums Hotel Panama City Beach
Summit Condominiums Panama City Beach
Summit Panama City Beach
Summit Condominiums Hotel
The Summit Panama City Beach
Panama City Beach Summit
Summit Panama City Fl

If you own or manage The Summit Condominiums, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.