“Excellent burgers.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
MARIETTA, GA
“Excellent burgers.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I saw this place when I was in PCB in September with the family and everyone thought that it was a biker bar and didn't want to give it shot.
I made a quick weekend trip on my bike this past weekend and knew that I wanted to try it.
The decor is fantastic, the bike "bar stools" were awsome
I tried the "Sportster" burger and it may have been the best burger that I ever had.
All of their burgers are 3/4 lbs and blended with brisket and very juicy.
I'm a big guy and I barely finished my burger.
Their gift shop has all sorts of T-shirts, hoodies, coozies, etc and was reasonably priced.
I can't wait to go back to PCB and eat here again.

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Worth The Stop...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Great place for motorcycle enthusiasts…We have nothing like this in St. Louis & how I wish we did! Great comfort food, “scenery” & fast/friendly service…our burgers were awesome as well as the slaw & mac/cheese AND our beers were cold (very important ;). Cool bar…you just have to go sit on one of the bike-stools...if you do, be prepared to be in a lot of pictures because everyone wants to snap one! Great reasonably priced shirts (for men & women), bling, huggies etc. available in the gift shop. Be sure to check this place out on your next visit to Panama City Beach – located on Hutchinson Road (behind Walmart), a little off the beaten path of Front Beach Road. Vroommm vroommm…

Columbia, TN
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

This is a great place to check out. Love the atmosphere and the Harley barstools. Food was great. We had chicken tenders and fried shrimp. Mac and cheese was great. Prices very reasonable.

Ferndale, Md
“Honestly, has the best fried chicken”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

The Wicked Wheel is a great place to visit if you enjoy great food, good prices, friendly staff and a unique setting:) The bar stools are motorcycles, they have cards with information on all of the bikes and the gift shop is big and inexpensive. Someone told us to check it out and we are so glad that we did! Weds night is bike night and a little more crowded than other nights but you get the same great food and service!!

Conyers, Georgia
“Loved the food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

We stopped by twice for lunch during Thunder Beach and had great meals each time. We opted for the veggie plates as we were trying to yin against the yang of the nonstop bar-hopping during our 5 day stay. We needed the comfort food and got it! We viewed the inside each time but opted for the deck where you could enjoy the incredible October weather. The service was great with the food coming up prompt and delicious. We will make The Wicked Wheel a habit during each fall rally.