We had no hot water lukewarm at best. The ceiling about the tub looked like it was falling down.The outside of the refrigerator was rusted inside appeared clean. The microwave inside looked dirty not sure if it was rust or dirt. The little coffee pot was not clean and had mold in it. We tracked sand in and ask if housekeeping could vacuum when they came to our room and was told they only vacuum once a week on Mondays. The only thing I like about the room was the access to the beach. If I had not paid for 2 nights in advance I probably would have gone to a different hotel on the east end of the beach. There was no Wi-Fi in the rooms only in the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Gulf front property was previously the America's Best Value Inn. After undergoing upgrades in 2013 this 80 room property is ready to welcome new guests! Located right on Panama City Beach and less than one mile to Pier Park. Amenities include pool, private balcony, easy Gulf access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Reef at Seahaven Beach Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Value Inn Beach Front Hotel Panama City Beach
- Best Value Hotel Beach Front