Think twice before staying at this place, because you will throw out your shoulder trying to open your door because they stick. The mattresses were very lumpy and hard, mold in bathroom, rooms had very bad odor to them. The parking lot shared with Sharky's so if you left in your car to drive somewhere, you were lucky to have a parking space when you got back, unless you parked across the street. The hotel wasn't located close to nothing but Sharky's. This place needed to have a complete overhaul from top to bottom, after staying here, I have decided forget price I'm willing to pay more to have better it's worth it, it was that bad. NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Gulf front property was previously the America's Best Value Inn. After undergoing upgrades in 2013 this 80 room property is ready to welcome new guests! Located right on Panama City Beach and less than one mile to Pier Park. Amenities include pool, private balcony, easy Gulf access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your The Reef at Seahaven Beach Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Value Inn Beach Front Hotel Panama City Beach
- Best Value Hotel Beach Front